Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summary for the 8th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 6/3/2017:

*ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*
    Communication is key, during the breaks we have between these meetings talk to others about projects, work on things etc. etc.

Since the Forest of Magic terraforming is basically done. I think it's safe to port in buildings that is located in the forest of magic.
    However that is for the Forest of Magic only.

Cyros started off by mentioning the abundant amount of area we have in the Forest of Magic and how we can space things out a bit more. Causing less clustered-ness in the forest of magic and having less empty areas in the forest. So temp builders and higher keep this in mind while porting things in please! We have plenty of space in this forest, don't squish everything together!

Here's a map showing off the empty areas of the forest of magic (outlined in light blue):

Nuclear showed off a layout of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

We then checked out Cyros cave system in the Gensokyo 3.0 world.

TRXD then showed his Pandemonium hallway designs and his Makai City street concept.

Next Meeting is June 17th, 4pm EST!
    Last edited by KokoButtz; 06-03-2017, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Building Meeting tomorrow! June 17th, 2017 4pm EST

Comment

Summary for the 9th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 6/17/2017:
        *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*
        Communication is key, during the breaks we have between these meetings talk to others about projects, work on things etc. etc.

Since the Forest of Magic terraforming is basically done. I think it's safe to port in buildings that is located in the forest of magic.

Birb started off by showing off floating islands for Heaven. We then took a trip to visit Purp's concept of the Voile library or SDM library.
        We checked out Xadrow's Myouren temple. Shimitty showed his Human Village Rice field concept. TRXD showed off a concept of the portal to Makai.
        We finished it off by looking at Wriggle's concept for the Kappa Village.

Next building meeting is July 1st, 2017 4PM EST.
        Last edited by KokoButtz; 06-30-2017, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Building Meeting tomorrow! July 1st, 2017 4pm EST

Comment

Summary for the 10th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 7/1/2017:
            *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

Very short meeting this week.
            We started off by checking out Cirno's toad pond in (-742 32 -7407) creative flats.
            We talked about Remi and Kritter kissing. And that's it.
            Things have slowed down due to the wait for 1.12 so not much has been done these past 2 weeks.

Next building meeting is July 15th, 2017 4PM EST.

Comment

Building Meeting tomorrow! July 15th, 2017 4PM EST!

Comment

May or may not be here for the building meeting. So if I'm not please take notes and summarize.
                Remember we do these the 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month.
                So July 29th there will not be a building meeting.
                We've had 10 of these so I reckon we all know how these meetings go!

I also want to mention, areas that need a bit more terraforming since I might not be able to mention this today.

The river leading out of the Bamboo forest into the lake near the Human Village
                The lowered the water level in one area in the Sanzu river, whoever did that finish it or tell us what you're doing with it?
                The lake at the waterfall, needs fine tuning.
                The river that goes from the waterfall to the Misty lake is very thin and shallow.
                The 1x1 path outside the forest of Magic (some may will know me calling it "Red's Dinky Wink path")

Not saying we have to do these asap (we'll burn ourselves out if we do). Let's take a moment to do some as we wait for 1.12.

Comment

Build meeting is postponed until August 5th due to a lack of participants/builds
                  Although I'd like to mention that Cyros has started to make the cave system in Neogensokyo (entrance at x:3361, y:129, z:2042)
                  Karu and I have started and are working on the Red's dinky wink path
                  I have a really rough blue print for SDM
                  Last edited by Nuclearblt; 07-15-2017, 04:47 PM. Reason: I am suck

Comment

Building Meeting tomorrow! August 5th, 2017 4PM EST!

Comment

Got some stuff to do that day but I made some builds that can be looked at while I am gone. If you have questions I can answer them before tomorrow or when I'm back on tomorrow.
                      sigpic

Comment

Summary for the 10th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 8/5/2017:
                        *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

We started off this building meeting by visiting Redleaf's Fluffly Ellen Shop and Rika's Tank design. Then skipped on over to his concepts for a Dream World Space Hub and World of Fantasies from stage 3 of Story of Eastern Wonderland.

We then visited the Mushroom Circle in the Forest of Magic. Then we visited the new Hina Kagiyama house Purp built.

Iku showed off a door design for the research facility in the Lunar Capital.

Nuclear then came on and told us youngsters about terraforming. Basically don't focus on terraforming land that isn't close to builds. You should at least terraform the land in a 100 block radius of the building. It saves more time for you, and it's not that painful.

TRXD then showed a wip mini model of Makai!

We also talked about the Minecraft 1.13 retexturing, but we decided that it's far off into the future, and that it shouldn't really be too much of a problem in the end.

With the update there was quite a bit of progress for Gensokyo! Can't wait to see new things get started, and current things get worked on more.

Next building meeting is August 19th, 2017 4PM EST.

Comment

Building Meeting tomorrow! August 19th, 2017 4PM EST!

Comment

4 is when I get off work tomorrow so I will be late, if I'm able to show at all.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Summary for the 11th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 8/19/2017:
                              *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*
                              *NEW*
                              Pro-tip for terraforming so you're not suffering. Just terraform the area around the place you're porting in. Saves more time, saves more lives.

We started this meeting by visiting TR's updated mini model of Makai.
                              We then went to the sdm and talked about the exterior and interior designs.
                              Redleaf then dropped a ton of awesome player heads on us. And we collectively talked about those the rest of the meeting.

That being said, if you're interested in player heads for creative /warp temphumanvillage and they should be directly behind the Contributors board. Please take a copy of the head instead of taking the whole thing. Don't be that guy.

Next building meeting is September 2nd, 2017 4PM EST.

Comment

Building Meeting tomorrow! September 2nd, 2017 4PM EST!

Comment

Working...
                                X