Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The haunted mansion...

The Haunted Mansion...

"The Point"
    A ghost has infiltrated the (already somewhat haunted) Scarlet mansion!

"The Goal(s)"
    1. Be the last one alive before... the ghost...
    2. Somehow kill the ghost (It's simple. We kill the batman).

"The Type"
    I was planning to make it a one time thing, but hey; your choice!

"The Rules"
    1. If you win, you are the next round's ghost. There will be... an undecided number of rounds...
    2. The ghost must have the invisibility potion at all times. Other acceptable potion will be the speed and jump potion (well, you can fly, but ya know, just in case.)
    3. The event shall take place in the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Don't worry. I'm sure Meiling will let you through (lol)
    4. Good sportsmanship.
    5. You may kill the ghost. HOWEVER the only weapon you may use is your own bare, blocky hands.
    6. As in most horror stories, "The doors only opened one way... there was no way out!" so I am going to have to ask someone to enclose the mansion in a giant glass dome or something of the sort.
    7.The only weapon the ghost is allowed to carry is an iron sword.
    8. Have fun. AGAIN (for those of you who read The Touhou Games by moi) you are not actually fighting for your lives. Competitiveness is STILL allowed as long as you don't become angrier than Satan's pet hornets on fire.

Have a safe trip... for the doors only open one way this time... (Commence evil laughing)!!!!!!!!!

Hm. I like this idea quite a bit. I like it especially so because I don't need to really do anything to make it work xD

I might actually be able to set up an automatic way to do this amd make a "game world" of sorts where "automated" game-type events can take place. But before any of that, I'll see if i can get this specific event off the ground

Comment

Sounds fun! I'll try to actually be there for this one.

Comment

i like it, IŽll try to buy the game as soon as I can >_<
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Is there any story to this? like Yuyuko is attacking the mansion or something? where is the EoSD crew in all this XD

Comment

maybe a certain ghost wandered for food spooking the mansionŽs inhabitants while floating around
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
              maybe a certain ghost wandered for food spooking the mansionŽs inhabitants while floating around
              Myon? Myon is that you?
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

I love it, but an iron sword vs bare hands seems awfully unbalanced. At least let non ghosts have a bow and add potions of harming to the ghost's arsenal. I'm also in favor of leather armor (dyed to our liking) for the non ghosts.
                The way these youkai are swarming, one might think we weren't welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Fettman501 View Post
                  I love it, but an iron sword vs bare hands seems awfully unbalanced. At least let non ghosts have a bow and add potions of harming to the ghost's arsenal. I'm also in favor of leather armor (dyed to our liking) for the non ghosts.
                  ya I wuz thinking bout that bu then I took into consideration it's a 1-25 match, so I gave the ghost an iron sword jus in case. A secret to killin th ghost is to gang up on it. He is still a person, and anyone is weak to gang attacks.

Comment

I think at most it would probably be a 1 vs 10 sort of thing. Remember that not EVERYONE will be participating.

Comment

I would so love to join in on this one

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                        I think at most it would probably be a 1 vs 10 sort of thing. Remember that not EVERYONE will be participating.
                        thats true

Spoiler:

Comment

How many of u heard of an extra op in MSG peacewalker called dead mans treasure? Well it's a minigame where you have to retrieve items without getting killed by the ghosts guarding the items. So I wuz thinking of creating a game based on this one, but its at lady yuyuko's place and the items are foods and there will be multiple ghosts instead of one. The winner is either the one who is last standing or the one who collected the most foods by the end of the game. The game ends when either everyone dies or all of th foods have been taken succesfully. By succesfully, I mean taking the foods and heading to the shelter (wherever that may be) and leaving the food in the shelter. If you die beforehand, then no matter how manny foods you have collected, it will be nullified.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                            How many of u heard of an extra op in MSG peacewalker called dead mans treasure? Well it's a minigame where you have to retrieve items without getting killed by the ghosts guarding the items. So I wuz thinking of creating a game based on this one, but its at lady yuyuko's place and the items are foods and there will be multiple ghosts instead of one. The winner is either the one who is last standing or the one who collected the most foods by the end of the game. The game ends when either everyone dies or all of th foods have been taken succesfully. By succesfully, I mean taking the foods and heading to the shelter (wherever that may be) and leaving the food in the shelter. If you die beforehand, then no matter how manny foods you have collected, it will be nullified.
                            this does NOT mean we should cancel the actual haunted house event. I want to play that as well.

Comment

the haunted mansion

sounds really fun and scary ufufuChen-Kawaii-1-chen-yakumo-32381723-400-400.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X