Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shiki, Komachi and Medicine is considered broken characters in the swedish tier-list.
    Though, Shiki will be discussed in the swedish community to see if she will still be considered a broken character.

Medicine and Komachi on the other hand is unquestionable.
    I pretend I scorerun games.

Comment

But... I still dont know what the definition of a broken character is...

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
        But... I still dont know what the definition of a broken character is...
        "Broken" means that the character is too good and has a huge advantage over many other characters. They're banned because they're considered that these advantages are big enough that it's unfair to anyone who doesn't use the character(s).

Comment

I'll join.

IN-GAME Name: Necrofantasia
          Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
          Tourney: Soku
          Continent: America (North)

A little side note: I cannot host. Looking forward to this ACTUALLY happening.
          The best maid you'll ever find. Period.

Comment

Sakuya is Love - Benson 2013
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Name: Przybyla (Jack if you prefer)
              Continent: 'MURICA
              Time Zone: East Coast
              Games: Hisoutensoku (Main= Iku or Cirno); HM (Main= Futo Mononobe)

Haven't been on soku in quite some time, my Cirno is rusty.
              On a side note, I will help find everyone BnBs in HM if it helps make the tournament happen.
              Also, 'MURICA isn't spell checked. And this concerns me.
              I'm a proud supporter of Futo Mononobe, and will find any Hopless Masquerade combo you want me to. Except Kokoro. I don't have her unlocked yet.

Comment

I think it's safe to say that that_darn_futa_przy_guy's name is now...

that_darn_FUTO_przy_guy

sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

My nickname Futa came from Touhoucraft actually XD I had a Futo skin, and everyone kept guessing my gender because I wouldn't say. So they named me Futa.
                  I'm a proud supporter of Futo Mononobe, and will find any Hopless Masquerade combo you want me to. Except Kokoro. I don't have her unlocked yet.

Comment

[Edit from Yukari]{Wait, so... Are you?}
                    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-29-2013, 02:30 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Yes, it is I, the infamous Futa. But now is not the time or place to discuss this

Comment

Well, if there's still a lot of interest for a tournament, I can host one for everyone. How does June 22nd sound for a date? We also have a lot of people from seperate areas, so I think a time like 3:30 EDT (7:30 GMT) might be ok. I'll try hosting the tournament in the Comodo room I've set up if everyone's fine with it.

Name: Scarlet Devil Mansion
                        Pass: yukkuri

You can download Comodo here: http://www.comodo.com/home/email-sec...vpn-access.php

If you have any problems getting Comodo set up or using it, you can use this helpful guide a friend wrote here: http://pastebin.com/zvXSmDr8

Feel free to post any thoughts, interests or comments here! If you need help or have any questions, feel free to ask me.
                        Last edited by Yaffy; 05-30-2013, 09:54 AM.

Comment

I support what yaffy is saying because she is a very helpful person, so, if you have any questions, regarding about the room, ask her.

Comment

So when will the tourny start?

Comment

Originally posted by NeoxRave View Post
                              So when will the tourny start?
                              Well, if we can get everyone into the Comodo room posted above, we should be able to settle on a date afterwards. I was thinking that June 22nd might be a good date, as that's usually when people get out of classes and all. If the Comodo room just doesn't work out, then we can try an alternate method, like a paid hamachi room.

Comment

Comodo room? I don't know what that is... I only have hamachi.

Comment

Working...
                                X