Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so gappy club is fine?

Comment

Again, hidden easter eggs are fine as long as we don't make one every 100 blocks

Comment

Is the buried body still in New Human Village?

Comment

Originally posted by ElemethSigma View Post
          Is the buried body still in New Human Village?
          shhhh, son

Comment

Hey, I don't like dead people surfacing in my human village :<

Comment

It keeps the lawn nice and green.
              HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIT BOY MY DICK HORD

Comment

Originally posted by Shiteyanyo1 View Post
                It keeps the lawn nice and green.
                You mean it keeps Yoshika nice and green... Or indigo... Or whatever color she represents.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Alrighty then, Since my thought train decided to fly out the window, I have gathered several ideas. The Human village belongs in the center (and the farmlands go south (FIX IT REMI) ),
                  East goes the Forest of Magic (Northern part has Alice's house while southern part has Marisa's house),
                  South goes the bamboo forest of the lost (Eientei is in the middle, Mokou's hobo hut goes in western part of the forest),
                  West goes the Garden in the sun (North of it goes the Lake of Blood, underneath the LoB goes Mugenkan and if you keep going farther, you teleport to the dream world, northwest of the garden of the sun goes the Sanzu river which has a road that splits into two (road of liminality and the road of reconsideration),
                  and North goes the Youkai Mountain (South is the SDM and the Misty lake, West of the misty lake goes the Poltergeist Mansion (surrounded by a small forest), behind the youkai Mountain goes the Tengu Village and below the tengu village goes the kappa village (a village located underwater, in the roots of the tengu village) and west of the tengu village goes the Genbu Ravine which leads to the Genbu Marsh (Located West of the Youkai Mountain but part of the Youkai forest), and east goes a path which leads to Mayohiga, another forest, and a netherworld located somewhere around the path, meanwhile, the entire youkai mountain is surrounded by the Youkai)
                  East of the Misty lake goes the spring path which connects to the forest of Magic, inside the Forest of Magic (closer to the Hakurei Shrine) goes the Fairy tree. The Geyser goes east of the Youkai Mountain. East of the Hakurei shrine goes the portal to makai and if you follow a path, you cross a bridge, and you reach mima's dream world. Not to mention, Yumemi and Chiyuri need houses since it is implied that they re-arrived in Gensokyo and stayed there.

Yeah, so this is what I believe some of the places should go.

Comment

Too many words and too little visuals. Could you draw this out? Also I think Poltergeist would do better along the northeast/east of youkai mtn, not west of sdm.

Comment

http://map.yukkuricraft.net/new/ Thanks Remi!

Using this as a refrence tool, and Using Hat's map, I was able to do this:
                      https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18165944/map1.png (linking it because hueg)

You dont have to follow my idea to the dot, but here's roughly the X and Z coordinates of main locations according to how I drew it:
                      720, 1300= Eientei
                      -38, 550= Myoren Temple
                      -837, 405= SDM
                      -1300, -500 (roughly)= Youkai Mountain
                      -1000, -1100= Poultergeist
                      -400, -800= Lake of Blood
                      -500, 500= Fallen Shrine

Comment

...two Youkai Mountains...?

Also, remember that the online map is skewed so the cardinal directions are to the corners. Lower left is south, lower right is east, etc

Comment

Newest Hip-hop artist: MC Hina with her new single: 2Mountains!
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Makai* mountains WOW woa okay shooting myself in foot

and yes the coordinates are made according to the page; I know its isometric :B

Comment

The thing is Makai mountains... Should be more of a hill and right behind the Hakurei Shrine. As it is, you can't even see it from the shrine.

Comment

Originally posted by jrOc View Post
                                shhhh, son
                                I actually did bury a chest with bones and rotten meat arranged in a human shape behind the black market.

Comment

Working...
                                X