Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Gensokyo Locations

~This comment was deleted by request of mamizou~
    Last edited by mamizou; 05-10-2014, 11:04 PM. Reason: :)

Added my name to things I've made or contributed to. I'd say we should list the builder names in order of how much they contributed. So for me, I'd probably be one of the last names on the SDM, as I only helped build the entrance lobby.

Comment

I don't know if there are already this, but I made the Reactor from 12.3, the FIRST thing that I built completely in this server :3
      If you want to use it or see it for New Genso, comment.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

I helped with the human Village, The ancient city, Korindo (Not sure if i spelt that right but it's Rinnoske's shop) The Scarlet Devil Mansion and the basement, The Myoren Temple and the graveyard. I also did a lot of cleanup work in new gensokyo because of voxel and world edit derps (and i'm still fixing them) I finished up some the empty rooms in Hakugokuro but looks like I missed a bunch of them. i did some of the interior in Yukari's mansion and I also did a tiny bit for the tengu village. I made a new table design that they ended up using and turned oak logs into omnidirectional ones for hat. As far as how much i contributed to each i was the second person that worked on the new sdm scooter having been the first. i did half of korindo. sevral buildings in the human village. a handful in the ancient city and a street full of shops,.I helped a lot with the myoren temple but i only made a few signs in the graveyard. mmm i think that covers everything.

Edit: oh and as far as the basement goes the one i was working on i did like 90% of the work and got help here and there but i'm not even sure if we're going to use it yet.
        Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 06-08-2013, 05:25 PM.

Comment

^Oh yeah... I helped with human village tiny bit (Bunbunmaru and the rice paddies) and I'm (STILL) working on Tengu Village... I just am depleted of ideas, that's all xD
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

I edited and added most names of current builds, though I do need help organizing the Human Village and Ancient City.
            HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIT BOY MY DICK HORD

Comment

Don't we already have a list like this?
              Anyway, the things i have worked on is the SDM, SDM basement, Eientei, Lunar capital and Pandæmonium
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

I added my name for now on phone. I'll edit in more names when I get home.

Thanks, Mamizou!

Comment

I basically helped out tiny bits in most of the builds there, not nearly enough to warrant credits. Also Tengu Village should be close to 100% completion. Need a mod or anybody to run through it and see if there is anything I missed. ALSO NEED LOTS OF HELP FOR FINISHING KAPPA VILLAGE BECAUSE I AM BUSY AND CANNOT INTO MINECRAFT

Comment

Originally posted by MyHatismyFriend View Post
                    ALSO NEED LOTS OF HELP FOR FINISHING KAPPA VILLAGE BECAUSE I AM BUSY AND CANNOT INTO MINECRAFT
                    Colonel Tewi reporting for duty SIR!

Comment

Just get over there and make some more houses and decor- you'll probably have to world edit some more blocks behind the existing area to make space.

Comment

I'm sure i could help with it. Where is it?
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

What about the Great Fairy Tree I built?

Edit: Oh sorry, i didn't see that it was there. XD
                          Last edited by Redleaf64; 06-10-2013, 06:38 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

You can credit CactusOasis for the Formal capital as well; he built the front gate to the city.

Comment

Just a reminder: I still have the Reactor Chamber from 12.3 built, if you're interested.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                              X