X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried To Ride A Horse, Ended Up Fighting It

I don't know if it was a glitch or something, but in Higan, I saw a horsie. So I went up to the horsie to tame it. I tried right clicking it and guess what the f*cker does? He gets up on his hind legs and starts punching me. It didn't do damage, but it was quite offensive. Commence an all out brawl.

This is either a funny story or something for the developers and/or moderators to look into. It won the fight... But I won the war. I fought it again, and it drowned. But somehow... I feel that we shall meet again...

*Meanwhile, under the sea*

The horse laid there, defeated. Then, a bunch of radioactive fish came and infected him, giving him gills or some sh*t.

The horse opens his eyes. He may have lost the war... but no one has died yet. He shall get his vengeance, for his name isn't... the seahorsie.

you're kidding right? it's nnot a bug. you have to click on it with nothing in your hand. if you were right clcking with a saddn;e then it's not going to work. you sir have earnd the tittle of (9) :P no but really that's how horse taming works

Comment

Oh. Well, today was actually my first time on any 1.6 so yea... but I did reach a new breed of stupid when not only did I not know what AFK meant, but the fact that I said it and still wondered. Quote from earlier.

"I know it means that you're away from the keyboard, but what do the acronyms mean."

"Oh... wait..."

"I think I just hit a new breed of stupid."

Comment

You, sir, win 20 stocks of Internet.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Wonderwise are you trying to out (9) cirno? :3 lol no don't feel bad. we all have derp moments.

Comment

Working...
          X