Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Defence of Kagome Town.

28 of February 2015.

I have managed to procure a recording of our latest community event, but, it begins in the midst of chaos.

I would also wish to note, since the battle had already begun, I could not turn off the music prior. In other words, the background music was playing while the recording was occurring at the same time.

Comment

This thread could have simply been posted in Katrix's (and my) Yukkuricraft videos thread.

Regardless, I was actually rather regretful that I didn't record any of the events. It was far too late and I was too tired to record the zombie assault but the party in Flan's house would have been good enough footage regardless. Seriously, I need to actually record some more footage of simple shenanigans and staff tomfoolery. Nick and co. have been pestering me about it as a matter of fact. Then again, Nick's first encounter with me was in a video so it makes sense that he obsesses over my videos.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I swear, outlaw's brick is crazy

Comment

Ehm, I might not say addicted but let's just say that they are very good content for a YT lover like me.

P.S. Upload more random videos, please.

P.S.2. How is your YT Channel named, Miss Izayoi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

We're the children of Kagome and we fight all our lives And when Former hell beckons everyone of us dies. But this land is ours and we'll see it wiped clean. Of the gahsts that has sullied or hopes and our dreams.

meh i tried.

Comment

Nickさん, you are already calling its name.

Comment

Just a question, is there anywhere to download the current Kagome town? Or do we have to wait until the next survival reset?
                w-what is this autism aura??
                if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
                our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

@Gamer
                  I'd assume that one has to wait until survival reset to download New Kagome. After all, until the reset hits (if ever), there's still much to be done inside and out of Kagome. What you see right now may not be the final version of Kagome. It seems only best to leave the current Kagome build private until the current survival world is discontinued.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Ah! I did not realize that there was more! I totally had to get off to sleep. Dang =\

Comment

I don't know if I am necroing... But meh.

@Gamer
                      You can have Kagome Town if you have the Schematica mod, which (as the name says) lets you create a schematic file of any structure without the need of any kind of exterior programs like MCEdit and such.

Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

What server is that

Comment

The Defence of Kagome Town.

@Phantommarttheif

Yukkuricraft
                          IP: mc.yukkuricraft.net

Version: 1.8.2

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Another recording of our recent Kagome Defence event.

It is another frantic start as the battle had already begun.
                              Last edited by Aka Izayoi; 07-18-2015, 10:47 AM. Reason: Recording has been updated

Comment

Working...
                              X