Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fabulous leaving

Hello people

It's been some weeks I haven't been on, but who cares.
    I have joined Yukkuricraft few weeks after it went public so about 3 years ago. Since then
    I have had a lot of great times with people already present and some that came later.
    But little by little things have changed, and not really in good ways.
    Now, for me YC isn't anymore the one I've known and appreciated. It became
    quite oppressive, people forming sub-clans and some people trash talking in the
    back of others because it's "fun". Showing some sort of disrespect toward some people
    that are a bit different.

I also noticed since few weeks, even monthes that some people with who I could
    talk or have fun with before, started to ignore me or directly showed that they didn't want
    me to interract with them anymore, even simply saying Hi to them resulted into some
    rude way to answer, so I stopped interracting with them.
    Even if I'm leaving, and knowing that only few people really know me on YC, no one
    will even care about that departure, but at least I know that some will be happy about that
    fabulous news, knowing that quite a lot of people really don't appreciate me.

Recently my interractions with YC were limited to being connected on mumble or steam and having people
    coming to me just to ask "hey I don't know how to do that, can you do it", or "hey what does this thing means",
    whereas the rest of the time they just ignored me or tried to avoid me.
    Being approched only for this and when they had what they wanted, they just disapeared.
    I don't want to be just some "stuff" that is placed in a closet and that is used then put again in the closet.
    That's not a proper way to deal with people and show them some respect sorry to tell that.

Maybe one day YC will change into something a bit better, at least I hope.
    RTY was kinda interesting though, I hope that you'll manage to make it even funnier.
    There are still some people I appreciate and may keep contact with.

Here is my latest piece of art that illustrates my departure:

subtle references to some past shenanigans
    Last edited by Madvicius; 11-27-2015, 08:11 PM.
    sigpicMogegege~~

Oh Mad, I am really sorry that you say that,
    But I hope you find happyness in other places,

I want to tell you that I appreciate you as a person, not as a tool, and you are one
    of the people most relevant to me in this community, so it's a tough hit to me, and,
    I hope you find your own place,

Best Regards,
    Admiral General Mogekov
    Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Madvicius View Post
      Hello people

It's been some weeks I haven't been on, but who cares.
      I have joined Yukkuricraft few weeks after it went public so about 3 years ago. Since then
      I have had a lot of great times with people already present and some that came later.
      But little by little things have changed, and not really in good ways.
      Now, for me YC isn't anymore the one I've known and appreciated. It became
      quite oppressive, people forming sub-clans and some people trash talking in the
      back of others because it's "fun". Showing some sort of disrespect toward some people
      that are a bit different.

I also noticed since few weeks, even monthes that some people with who I could
      talk or have fun with before, started to ignore me or directly showed that they didn't want
      me to interract with them anymore, even simply saying Hi to them resulted into some
      rude way to answer, so I stopped interracting with them.
      Even if I'm leaving, and knowing that only few people really know me on YC, no one
      will even care about that departure, but at least I know that some will be happy about that
      fabulous news, knowing that quite a lot of people really don't appreciate me.

Man, I joined YC so long ago but now it's different and I have to leave because of it!

Give me a moment, just need to add another tally to my "Times I've heard that line" board.
      No, seriously, every single "I'm leaving YC" post I've seen since I joined has said this.

Please, for anyone in the future who wants to leave, find another reason or don't make a post. It's getting old and everyone's heard it before.

As for "sub-clans" being made or being ignored, that's called the community got big and people who want to stay in the past get left behind.

Don't like change? Tough shit, it's called life. Things change every day. Old people step out, new people step in. Frankly, I get very annoyed when the people stepping out feel the need to call the newer groups out for no reason.

Honestly, if you're going to leave Yukkuricraft and feel the need for everyone to know (Even though half of the people that have claim "nobody cares", which defeats the purpose of you making a post. If nobody did care, you just leave.) that you're leaving, just make a post saying "I'm leaving. Bye." Nobody wants to sit through a short story of how you can't handle the concept of an active society.

If this comes off as hostile or attacking, that's your fault for interpreting it that way. I'm just tired of seeing the "I'm leaving" posts turn into a copypasta for the forums.
      w-what is this autism aura??
      if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
      our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

So the thread finally came...
        *sigh* I hope you'll have lots of fun with your life and I do still hope this doesn't ruin the plans for 2017. :P
        So yeah, have fun with everything. Mogegege~
        I'll be seeing you at Mogeko Castle.

{Reserving space for a Moge-ko and Yonaka drawing}
        Last edited by 99465; 10-31-2015, 10:28 PM.
        Originally posted by Mogeko
        Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
        Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
        Praise be to prosciutto.
        ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
        Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Whoever told you that you were unwanted or unloved either didn't mean it or is downright cruel. To be used a tool, to be perceived and treated as something sub-human is abhorrent and cruel. Trust me, I know it all too well. Far too well for my own health. And for what it's worth, those people are vile and repugnant.

I will say that I deeply DEEPLY apologise for any rudeness I may have tossed (directly or indirectly) towards you. But your Steam messages were a bit excessive. It's nice to have conversation but it was a little much. All you needed was to tone it down. Not descend into bitterness and radio silence. If this whole thing has been spurred by me, I'm really sorry. I honestly should have told you sooner but it seems that it's much too late.
          Cruel, ain't it? Silence truly is a killer.

But if I'm gonna be terribly honest, I don't quite get the whole "sub-clans" and segregation thing that a lot of people have seemed to have ingrained in their minds.
          I get it. Yukkuricraft has its own cliques and groups. So does every community and every civilisation in this world. It's human nature. But I highly doubt that said cliques are really that segregated as people seem to make it out to be.
          Heck, I try my hardest to dabble with as many groups and people as I can. RP Group (my original clique), Club Room 1, and several others. While my primary "group" may be with those who hang out in the shady back-alley bar that is Club Room 1, I honestly believe that I am not forced to be with those people. They respect me. We have some banter, sure, but we all love each other. But I'm not expected to pay them a visit every 30 mins in order to ensure my membership to the dank club. Hell no. They're my friends and they know that I love them just as much they love me. And until the bitterest end, I can see them being my friends for a long time coming.

I honestly think that people overthink the dang clique system. Club Room 1 welcomes almost everyone. As long as you're chill and not a complete moron, you can stay and hang out with us. We don't shun those who think different to us. Heck, we let Hat stay in Club Room 1. If a new guy were to drop on by, I'm pretty certain they'd be welcomed with open arms. It happened with Super, it happened with birb and purp, it happened with Eiburine, it happened with Snowy, and it'll happen again. And if you aren't a new guy but never visited our little spot in cyberspace, you'll still be welcomed.
          And, unless your group happens to be super elitist, I'm pretty certain that everyone else behaves the same way towards passerbyers as Club Room 1. Sure, each room and group has their own thing. But as long as you're willing to respect them, I honestly don't think that the walls that people imagine as quite as impenetrable as they seem.

But despite all this, mad, I'm not going to force you to leave. If you wish to leave Yukkuricraft, that is your decision alone. None of what I have said above will make any difference. Just remember to stay true to who you are and follow only your own path, as hard as that may be. I wish you the best of luck with whatever comes your way. Even if I will be a bit upset over the loss of a Mogeko fan who knows who they want to be.
          Take care, mad.

tl;dr f*ck the haters, f*ck me for not being nicer to you, f*ck the idea of segregation in Yukkuricraft, and have a good f*cking life.
          Last edited by Luna Pixu; 10-31-2015, 10:22 PM.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Gotte keep smiling!

All good things has an end. Regardless what it is. It will all end one day. That's why one must live as if the world would be destroyed by a volcano the next day.
            Anyways, I want 2017 to be a good year, 2016 too.

I look curiously at the future, because I can not predict what it will do.

Tapatalk~
            You know, if you know me.
            The sun, the world, the universe.

Comment

There we go, finished the drawing for Moge-ko:
              Originally posted by Mogeko
              Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
              Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
              Praise be to prosciutto.
              ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
              Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Originally posted by Madvicius View Post
                Maybe one day YC will change into something a bit better, at least I hope.
                The way things are going?
                Nah.
                I know I'm like... two weeks late for this, but I'm just now seeing it.

Now don't interpret the following as me being hostile towards you, Mad, because you know I'm cool with you... provided you ever see this post, that is..

While I typically deplore Gamer for being the most obnoxious and childish punk to have the fortune of being elected to any sort of staff position, surpassing even my distaste for Remi, I do have to agree with him on the "Why make the post" Front, if you feel nobody will care.

You know what I did when I left the server initially?
                I walked out. I bet nobody even realized I was gone until 2 months later when they thought: "You know what I haven't heard in a long time? Kilel screaming in my ear. Wait, Kilel's been gone for awhile."
                But I kept in contact with the people I gave a shit about: Key, Shite, Topaz, Waka, Snow, Soda, Konson, just to name a few.

If you feel so abandoned by the community that you deem it necessary to announce your departure, you may as well just bail in silence.

Anyway, sorry to see you go. Have fun, hope to see you around again sometime.

Also: I, personally, was never ignoring you. I just have trouble interacting with people unless I have an actual topic to discuss with them. That and I'm easily distracted.
                Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Hello...
                  Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

This thread needs to stop being bumped.
                    w-what is this autism aura??
                    if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
                    our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Working...
                    X