Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Survival] What should the main building for my City be?

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Survival] What should the main building for my City be?

Can't decide.
    Tower
    25.00%
    Castle
    16.67%
    Mead Hall
    58.33%
    Last edited by Shimitty; 08-06-2016, 10:34 AM.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

If you have a meed hall I'll be sure and visit your town often if you know what i'm saying ^_~

Comment

I agree with the bunny. MORE MEED!

Comment

A Mead Hall is a good place for a gathering, but a Castle is a symbol as well as an effective defensive structure. It really depends on the size of your city. SMaller City is a Mead Hall that's prolly sturdy enough to withstand a few bandits and jerkfaces, while a Larger one would prompt a Castle.

I voted Castle, but certainly start with the meadhall, then work your way up as you aquire more sla--I mean, citizens.
        I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Alayosho View Post
          A Mead Hall is a good place for a gathering, but a Castle is a symbol as well as an effective defensive structure. It really depends on the size of your city. SMaller City is a Mead Hall that's prolly sturdy enough to withstand a few bandits and jerkfaces, while a Larger one would prompt a Castle.

I voted Castle, but certainly start with the meadhall, then work your way up as you aquire more sla--I mean, citizens.
          Hm... You know we do not allow slavery in this lands, right, Princess Kaguya from The Moon?
          Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Working...
          X