Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I checked with Schmitty and Shite, and apparently Yuuka and Durndun were the ones who removed the blocks. So it's not grief.

Comment

I had a few people start removing glowstone and putting it in chest getting ready for the move over so we are prepared to move over.

Comment

I should mention that I removed the emeralds for the giant pixel art.
        I was the one to originally placed them, so it makes sense that I keep them safe.
        Originally posted by Mogeko
        Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
        Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
        Praise be to prosciutto.
        ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
        Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

I am not entirely sure how you think the process of designing and rebuilding the mansion will go, but if you plan to keep a list like this that you update often, it would probably be a good idea to start a thread for all things related to your mansion and the map reset. Also if the mansion will be designed by multiple people and then a final one will be designed from those, then I would think that a separate thread would be a good place for people to talk about the design of the future mansion.

Comment

So we know there are two Yuuka's mansions. Can someone give us coordinates to both?

Comment

The one I am working on is -1300, 1000 in creative flat.

Comment

I like Li's design for the outside it still needs a few details not sure what for the outside to improve it but i think the inside needs a lot of work to feel like a mansion not a shopping center >.<

Comment

How bout a resort? I already told Li my floor ideas.

Comment

hmm it could make a good resort but then we are we still need ideas for the mansion itself >.<

Comment

Working...
                    X