X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Designs for New Survival survival mansion

Hi everyone this is where we will now talk about he design for the new mansion for when the wipe happens,
    Please if you think you have a great design for anything that would have to do with the mansion please post it here with the coords so people can come check it out and comment on it.

Okay, here I go: 4 floors.

1: lobby. Ya know, sitting chairs, human resources, small shops, etc.

2: Living quarters. To sleep and rent rooms.

3: Shopping corner for materials or cafés (I'm looking forward to that maid café, Leon)

4: No roof for this one. A pool, chairs, recreation.

But that's just my idea.

Comment

im trying to keep this one away from being like a hotel for we will be having a town around the mansion
      so it more for decoration this time and the first way down to the underground

Comment

Aaaaah I remember. Well I got shit. But you're keepingthe living qarters and the recreation floors, right?

Comment

We'll be move most things outside like the farms and such outside there will also be a few changes to the underground, and there will be no rooms directly in the mansion

Comment

... I don't get it.

Oh well. Explain it to me tomorrow on mc.

Comment

since there are farms, why not attempt to create "every" type of farms, not just animals and plants, but also hostile mobs to farm xp, bones for other farms
              How many times can you die a day~?
              How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

good idea i just never got around to it

Comment

The idea I was working on was to have have the ground floor be a sort of lobby for shops and stuff. That will probably get changed now, but what kind of rooms do you want me to add? Since lvl 1 and 2 rooms will be underground.

Comment

let the upper floors be the storage room and community area, there is going to be a town right? i assume the town is going to be built around the mansion so the mansion would make sense to be the community area as it is the most central. and those storage rooms are sorely needed....
                    How many times can you die a day~?
                    How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Though i like how the outside looks, it would make for a great mansion so if we do anything with that idea it will have to be decided later,
                      right now me and marg are working on an idea that is basted of a adventure map we found

Comment

Can anyone post pictures of the new prototypes?
                        Because I'm very curious about it, but I can't play Minecraft for another 2.5 weeks. ='(
                        Originally posted by Mogeko
                        Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                        Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                        Praise be to prosciutto.
                        ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                        Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Li's current mansion design looks good. The only critique I have for it at this stage is that with how large the floor is at the ground level, a larger pattern might work better though the current design is still fine. I guess at this point we will plan out the underground section in a different area as there isn't really any room beneath the mansion to do it. I would be happy to help out with the design process, but I'm finding it hard to work on anything in Minecraft without some specific task in mind, so if I could be assigned something that would be great. At the moment I'm just sort of collecting some materials and messing around in survival. I currently have ~35 stacks of nether brick and ~15.5 stacks of (white) wool as those are what appears to be needed with the current stage of planning. I guess I'd just like some sort of assignment, whether it be to design or to gather materials, to keep me occupied in the time before the map reset.

Comment

Originally posted by pillow676 View Post
                            Li's current mansion design looks good. The only critique I have for it at this stage is that with how large the floor is at the ground level, a larger pattern might work better though the current design is still fine. I guess at this point we will plan out the underground section in a different area as there isn't really any room beneath the mansion to do it. I would be happy to help out with the design process, but I'm finding it hard to work on anything in Minecraft without some specific task in mind, so if I could be assigned something that would be great. At the moment I'm just sort of collecting some materials and messing around in survival. I currently have ~35 stacks of nether brick and ~15.5 stacks of (white) wool as those are what appears to be needed with the current stage of planning. I guess I'd just like some sort of assignment, whether it be to design or to gather materials, to keep me occupied in the time before the map reset.
                            Yup, the ground pattern is kinda meh. If you have a better idea you're welcome to innovate on it.

Comment

Originally posted by LiShengshun View Post
                              Yup, the ground pattern is kinda meh. If you have a better idea you're welcome to innovate on it.
                              I remember Etho made a video some time ago where he described a method of making large floor patterns out of a 4 x 4 area. I'll try to find that and see if it's any help. I personally prefer stone-toned colored floors (with stone slabs and furnaces being my favorite floor tile pattern), but I'm not sure how well that would fit the wood theme. I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Working...
                              X