Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official RTY Application and Discussion Thread (YC Modpack)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Otakumori View Post
    Im here to make my application for FTB.
    Only if you have good taste in best ship girl

jkjk

Comment

Just realized that maybe I didn't apply for RTY yet. Oops.

(I'm applying now, in case that wasn't clear.)

Comment

Once RTY 2.0 is up kek

Comment

Is it too late to apply? orz
          -Norge

Comment

Originally posted by 7175711 View Post
            Is it too late to apply? orz
            Not necessarily. But the original RTY server is down and will not be brought back until RTY 2.0 is released. While you will not be able to play until the next modpack is publicly released, we'll make sure to grant you access to the modpack and server when the time comes (assuming you have not been banned, of course).
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Oh okay thank you~!
              -Norge

Comment

I am definitely interested in this, In-game Alias: hawk6261

Comment

When RTY 2.0 is released, I'll definitely want to play on the server.

Comment

can i join once RTY 2.0 is released?

Comment

@oslash
                      As things stand, we won't outright deny people from joining RTY 2.0 once it is released. As long as you aren't banned from the main server or are deemed untrustworthy, we welcome and encourage people to join us on the modded server.

But, as you should know, the modpack is still in closed beta and will remain that way for a while. I, myself, am a beta tester and from personal experience and communicating with the other testers, the pack still has a long way to being in a state for release (also helps to be good friends with the modpack dev and all). Please bare with us while we iron things out in preparation for release.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD
                        ok, i thought there will be a whitelist or something

Comment

There is a whitelist. You apply here and then you get in.

Comment

@oslash and Cucoo
                            That is correct. There is in fact a whitelist for the modded server. But, Remi and Katrix are very lenient with the whitelist so, as long as you're not banned, you will always be allowed on. It's almost as if the whitelist is non-existent.

But the reason I said the things in my last post is because of the number of applications we get with said applicants eventually leaving the server. We get many an anon make a wisecrack or attempt to partake in something but very quickly fade out of existence. If you wish to join the server, and of course you do, you WILL have to wait. The question is, like the applicants above, are you willing to wait around for then?

Also, I may have said some incorrect things (or heard some incorrect things) 'cause Katrix has told me some things that made parts of my post null and void. So... take my statements with a pinch of salt. After all, I have a large tendency to mess things up or blow things out of proportion. It's what a fairy does.

Comment

@TRXD and Cucco5
                              this is a bit confusing
                              this modpack/server is in beta, is this a closed beta? or this post is to apply to join the beta

can i join the beta?

Comment

@oslash
                                The new modpack is currently in closed beta. By applying here, you are applying to join the server ONCE it has exited beta, not to join the beta. Applications to join the beta will be denied.

I'm sorry if this is confusing for you but this concept has been established many times in the community and it's tiring to have to explain it many times on behalf of the modpack's dev.

Comment

Working...
                                X