Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official RTY Application and Discussion Thread (YC Modpack)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cupcake
    I'd advise you that you consider checking out the RTY 2.0 thread before making suggestions for new mods and/or applying for a whitelist on the server. A bunch of the mods that you've listed have either been slated to be added in the upcoming RTY 2.0 or are already present in the current modpack.
    (Although I do LOVE the idea of ComputerCraft being in RTY. The one mod that I get very easily addicted to.)
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Ah, my bad. i think i had the idea of asking this stuff and just rushed to this page without seeing that V2.0 threat. Thanks anyway, now let me try it there...

Comment

I love FTB and Gismo, tewi and Kat sent me here to apply for the pack.

Comment

can i be white listed so i can play i dont mind if i dont get in PM me and tell me thanks

- Sunny

Comment

Hey, I heard guys are doing something cool in this modded, server. Sign me up! I wish to join.

My username is TheBigBossNeo
            Last edited by Hikaru Isabeau; 11-24-2014, 11:54 PM.

Comment

And I was talking about joining the whitelist, I still haven't gotten no private pack code. Is there something wrong or no? X.x

Comment

Senpai doesn't notice you.

In all seriousness, Remi's probably very busy at the moment so please wait warmly.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunasa Prismriver View Post
                  Senpai doesn't notice you.

In all seriousness, Remi's probably very busy at the moment so please wait warmly.
                  I kinda figured that it was Remi that send out the code. Before than I thought it was some other admins. But alrighty. However, I still few questions and some good ideas to throw out here.

Does server allow like security mods? You know like if someone wants to build a military base using the flan mod, and other weapon mods out there.

Like this video right here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TCfbph0FUs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0--SbBxfxU

Just a suggestion and an idea. XD

Comment

Originally posted by Hikaru Isabeau View Post
                    I kinda figured that it was Remi that send out the code. Before than I thought it was some other admins. But alrighty. However, I still few questions and some good ideas to throw out here.

Does server allow like security mods? You know like if someone wants to build a military base using the flan mod, and other weapon mods out there.

Like this video right here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TCfbph0FUs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0--SbBxfxU

Just a suggestion and an idea. XD
                    You'll just have to wait for Remi to get on the forums and see your request of being whitelisted.
                    He'll need to add you to the whitelist on the server box itself, I believe, so other admins can't help.

Now, my story about (requesting new) mods:
                    To see what mods are installed on the server, just go to post 1 of this thread. You'll find a list of mods there, which is what was installed at the start of RTY.
                    There have been updates to RTY, which added and removed a few mods. This has been discussed in the changelog threads, which are here and here (press the 'here' to see. I made them link).
                    If you think you know of any mods to add to that list itself, then I suggest you go to the RTY 2.0 thread.
                    Katrix is working hard to make a second version of RTY, which means that RTY 1.0 (the one of this thread) won't be updated, until 2.0 is created (2.0 is basically the update =P).
                    Originally posted by Mogeko
                    Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                    Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                    Praise be to prosciutto.
                    ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                    Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Hello! I want to join the FtB! My account is my Wemi_Scawet .

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlette View Post
                        Hello! I want to join the FtB! My account is my Wemi_Scawet .
                        You changed accounts, Scarlette? D: But you're adorable with Benben... I'm not sure if I can adjust to you using Wemi.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
                          You changed accounts, Scarlette? D: But you're adorable with Benben... I'm not sure if I can adjust to you using Wemi.
                          You should thank Scooterboo! I actually like Wemi instead of benben because it feels like I didn't get a high rank automatically. SO I can climb up!

Comment

Plus, that name seems to fit you better anyways, with the Scarlet part.
                            sigpic

Comment

Anyone wanna meet on the server?
                              https://youtu.be/pkox8x1LxQ4

Comment

Im here to make my application for FTB.
                                -"If you hit a wall, hit it hard!"

Comment

Working...
                                X