Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official RTY Application and Discussion Thread (YC Modpack)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Private pack code is up! Check your PMs!

Comment

I was told that I was already whitelisted, so all I need is the code. Can I have the code for the modpack?
      Last edited by S121; 05-26-2014, 01:05 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I would like to be whitelisted. In game name is diemios.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Merp so some of the mods I was looking at are in so I'ma just ask to get in pls

Comment

So I tried the single player. I did not expect dinosaurs. Scary dinosaurs.
            No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Couldn't we just put the Privet pack code in the OP? Not like anyone could take advantage of it or anythnig.

Comment

It wouldn't be a private pack then because it would be publicly accessable. If we don't follow the guidelines of a private pack, it'd default to a public pack and then I'd have to get permissions for all the mods individually (mostly) and that's a pain in the ass so I'm just keeping it private lol

Comment

in that case can i have the pack password thing?

Comment

My name's Sssgth, and I wanna be on the mod whitelist so I can danmaku up y'all.

Comment

@Sssgth

Just remember that the server rules still apply. No random PvP

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXGShacHhJo

http://gensokyoradio.net/

' ^ '

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Im like, Half tempted to be all like: Gib me dey stuff, yah?

But then like, there'll be more stuff....abd I'll have to build ANOTHER FRIKKEN AQWESOME PALACE...or...START building another one.....

Uguu ._.
                          I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

Can I do? Cuz I wanna do.
                            I liked just adventuring and bringing back treasures on the old FTB server, and Sorting you guyzes messes too. OCD is FUN!
                            There is so much that I could put here but I'm just gonna do this...

Comment

count me in

Comment

Whitelist me so that I may gref build some snazzy stuff with some mods and kill everyone help others out if they need some help.

Comment

Working...
                                X