Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official RTY Application and Discussion Thread (YC Modpack)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whitelist plz

Comment

I wanna be on the Modded server :c
      but i dint now i had to post that i wanted

Comment

White list plzz ^ ^ cant wait to bget oh the server,also i need the code for the modpack

Comment

There is such a thing as patience. Try it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

So after playing a good amount on the, many people have had a few opinions on what could be better, and what needs fixing. As more things come in, I'll update the list.

First of, mods.
          Remove lycanites. Many people have complained that we have this mod.

Add Thermal Expansion

Add Factorization before, adding one of these mods was only because we wanted them, now however, I have heard that we are in fact missing a mod that adds Silver

Add Forestry

Add Logistic Pipes

Add Project Red

Fixes and improvements
          Broken IC some recipes currently don't work in IC. Either we could find another better build of IC or we could have someone that could trade these for the items they require. These items so far are a diamond drill, nano suit helmet.

Conflicting recipes As Leon told us, we seem to have a conflict between to mods. The solution to this could again be to have someone trade the items.

Prism for staff just a few days ago, I was asked about checking a chest because of theft. Currently as far as I know, we have nobody that can do this.

Commands a few people have been asking for why they can't use commands like /me or/msg.

Suggestions

I would suggest that we have somewhere here where people can register their chunkloaders. I'm not talking about asking to set o e up, just registering it so that we are aware that it exists.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Katrix; 06-08-2014, 05:06 AM.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Yesssssss! A touhou mod pack can I have the whitelist and code for mod pack pls? Thanks

Comment

My post disappeared :P (can I have da whitelist and ftb code?)

Comment

i downloaded feed the beast a while ago soooooo
                whitelist and a code? please and thank
                Last edited by Naegi; 06-08-2014, 06:39 PM.
                If humans are 70% water, how are you 100% salt?

Comment

Katrix, noted. I'm going to be doing a v2 of the mod this week so I'll throw all of those in. (Primary reason for v2 is just to fix the bugs with conflicts and whatnot, but I'll change up the mods as well)

Comment

add me plz
                    I've decided to give up on being an adult, if anyone needs me, I'll be in my couch fort...coloring

Comment

Some commands don't work f.y.i (/back, /home, /set home) also why can't I teleport to waypoints

Comment

Waypoint teleportation has never been a functionality. /back and homes are features I'm not going to be including in the modpack server. Plenty of functionality provided from mods that make things easier and augment minecraft's vanilla play. Can't make things too easy for you guys.

Comment

i'm having trouble with the lava/fire lycanite mods because any source of lava will spawn that 30 hp lava golem that fires temporary lava sources, and cinders that spawn very often from an open flame

Comment

^yeah, the lycanite mobs cause more annoyances then their useful for.
                            sigpic

Comment

@Remi
                              I kind of like the lack of bukkit commands and plugins. It actually brings me back to older survival servers where you had to rely on coordinates instead of bukkit for navigation and meeting up. It may be a nuisance to some people if they want to quickly meet up over long distance but I think it makes community all the more important. If we all had bukkit commands, we would all most likely be hermits who used /home to get to their secluded caves. And that wouldn't be fun at all.

And besides, /home and /call (or/tpa) from Essentials would put my railway out of business. Who would want/need a railway if one can will space to bend itself to a location or person?
                              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

i don't know if anyone has already asked this but can you go into the config files for the portal gun mod and make it so the turrets only shoot mobs?

Comment

Working...
                                X