Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official RTY Application and Discussion Thread (YC Modpack)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am very interested can u send me the code and add me on whitelist
    https://youtu.be/pkox8x1LxQ4

Comment

Remi, until I am able to get the FTB launcher to work again, I will still need a direct link to the pack files when/if the pack is updated.
      Oh, and I will need the FTB pack code.
      Sorry for the inconvenience.
      Last edited by DariruKuro; 05-28-2014, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Mxdxrx

I want too be whitelisted.
        since i everyone else is talking so much about it. and playing it and i want too join.

Comment

Looks cool. I'll get it.

Comment

@Kood
            You're banned from the main server, right?

If you're banned on one server, you're banned on the other.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Please read the OP before posting, kood. You're banned already.

Comment

I'm interested in mods all the time. I have quite a few of these mods already, but I'm quite willing to try out more. Plus, I've been wanting to play Touhou Items and Alice Dolls on multiplayer for a while. My friend jmont referred me to this.

Comment

Eh, Remi?
                  We have a problem.
                  When I just tried to create a Purple Pearl (from the Touhou Mod), the crafting table will only make a Void Chest.
                  We've basically got mods overlapping.
                  Also, Ea told me you can't create a diamond tipped drill somehow
                  Originally posted by Mogeko
                  Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                  Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                  Praise be to prosciutto.
                  ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                  Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

This collection of mods does seem quite interesting to have together and even more fun to be on a privet server ontop of that mind if i join in on some of the fun?

Comment

Can you also whitelist KonsonKrave?

Comment

Done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So, I was doing some playing on the vanilla server but due to some personal reasons need to get away from it a bit, thought I'd see if I could give FTB a shot, have very minor knowledge of a few of the mods and would like to give it a try.

Name is Planes

You may have seen me on the vanilla server.

Comment

Day 5 of my Journey for a desert

It's now day 5 of my journey towards the legendary Desert that I've hear tales of. Since the beginning of my journey I have traveled over 15 000 blocks. I think this might be the furthest I've ever been from home. From the day I took of, I have seen no trace or any signs of any kind of land, just ocean as far as the eye can see. My journey so far have been pretty dull, as the only thing I see is water, and a few islands. Just because I haven't found the desert yet doesn't mean that I haven't gained anything from this journey. I have already found fire infused shards and sugar cane, two items that I have also been looking for.
                            Throughout this long journey I have been forced to switch boat multiple times. The reasons range from hitting squids that peek their head a bit to far out of the water, to hitting land right before you see it, and maybe the scariest of all, foul sea monsters. Several times I have been forced to fight some foul sea monster that live in the ocean. Most of the times I manage to get away, but there are times where they have caught me by surprise and wrecked my boat. They are certainly some foul creature from the underworld.
                            So far I feel like I have mainly talked about the negative things that I have encountered, but I feel like I have also made some really great discoveries. My first discovery was a bizarre island covered my mushrooms, and not just any old mushrooms, giant mushrooms. Even the wildlife was infected. Just think of that. That island pales in comparison to my second discovery tough. Throughout my journey, it's not that uncommon for me to encounter some oil. This particular place tough was completely different. There was oil as far as the eye could see, wherever i looked, there was oil coming out of the waters. Once I get back, I'll get working on building a proper oil rig out there, not just any old pump, but a proper old rig.
                            While I sit here and write this i beginning to wonder how far I will go before I turn around. I have been beginning to think of giving of already, but I will not go under that easy. I'll try to at least travel 20 000 blocks away before I decide. Once there I may be able to make a better choice. I do have to say that..this....have..........been..............a... ................great............................. .................................................. ...........
                            Of, I seem to have blacked out for a bit. I mus be getting quite drowsy. I guess I'll stop my writing here and continue on tomorrow, both with my writing and my journey. May all other explorers travel in peace.

Last edited by Katrix; 06-02-2014, 05:56 PM.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Yeah... NEI's recipes are kind of messed up with IC2. Example: Carbon fibers is shown to require 3 of the material (I cant recall what it is ATM) but really requires 4 in a square.

Comment

Hi I'm TitaniumX023 (aka Ri) and I want yu to gib me whitelist.
                                Here is my reason for whitelist:
                                Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
                                rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

Working...
                                X