Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official RTY Application and Discussion Thread (YC Modpack)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legally speaking the reason for the whitelist is so we can say it is a "private modpack."

iirc there were conditional statements on some mods saying it couldn't be used in a public pack.

Plus RTY 2.0 is going to be "specialized" and therefore not something to just have outright available to the public.

And that is why this thread and the whitelist exists.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@TRXD
      thats why its confusing to start with, some posts says its up, some says its down, and there are mixed posts about the old RTY and 2.0, so you can tell whats true and whats outdated
      the first post here says its up and gives instructions to join, but that is for the old RTY which is supposed to be down, now this is on beta 2.0 but this post doesnt says anything about it, instead it is about the old RTY
      thats why its confusing to newcomers

btw, thank you for your help, ill wait patiently until the release

Comment

I apply to get in once this becomes an actual thing.

Too bad there's no Yukkuri mod yet.
        Teacher! Are we going to have Cirno as a snack?

Comment

Hi I'm Arekkuusu, can I has whitelist plox? :3

Comment

@Arekkuusu
            This thread is no longer being used for RTY Applications (as this is the thread for the old RTY). If you wish to apply for the new RTY, go here.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Now THIS sounds interesting! i loved playin with everyone in the last RTY World, this oughta be 10 times more fun! count me in!

*in short AY MA, LEMME GECHO NUUUMBAH
              There is so much that I could put here but I'm just gonna do this...

Comment

myon want to play

Comment

Oh btw, good luck surviving the first night

Comment

Guys, please. Stop applying on this thread! This thread is NOT for applying for the new RTY 2.0! If you wish to apply, go here. By the Light of the Moon, stop applying here!
                    I'm seriously tempted to lock this thread and open a new one for discussing RTY 2.0 on behalf of Katrix.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

My current name is JAIL_BOT. May I be whitelisted, please?

Comment

Working...
                      X