X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also on the mod openblocks,
    I have noticed that there is a radio that can tune into actual radio stations....
    I was wondering if it were possible to tune into the gensokyo radio station?

Comment

I don't see why lycanites is a big deal, it adds quiet a bit of content, as personally the new mounts and whatnot make travel fairly easy, and is a better alternative to using the portal gun, or using the glider for say. As for difficulty, it adds a challenge, what I want to know, what is the problem with it exactly?
      Stance still like the world on pause
      Eased breath of a wind pre-storm
      Firm grasp, let the blade conform
      Manifest thy will, transform
      Become sword unsheathed, cut raw
      Become myth turned life, real lore
      Meet the rage on the field of war
      But never drink of the blood that pours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amBYjM5n5Nc

Comment

Alright, replying to pretty much everything now.

Mystcraft recycling service, I'd say just sell the descriptive books you don't want to other people.

@Pillow

If you can reproduce it I can see it ad a problem, but still, there is nothing we can do about it.

All decoration mods. Write a little bit more about why you want this mod, and how you think you and others would use it.

@Phantom

What is a frienderman again? Is it important?

@Nuclear

I'll look into those radios.

@Tyson

From what I know, Lycabites isn't really any problem any more, especially after the Nerf they got.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
          The statues mod is (probably) going to be used for big places like, for example, the graveyard Nuclear and I are making and other grand location that might be built in the
          future.
          They can also be used to notify people that you live at that place etc.
          The hats mod is not only for decoration, but it'll also give people much more things to do, since there's a giant amount of hats to find.
          Originally posted by Mogeko
          Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
          Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
          Praise be to prosciutto.
          ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
          Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

I would love to see if we could squeeze in Mekanism. It would provide an easier/less tedious alternative to IC2 and works with Buildcraft and AE wonderfully (and IC2 if iremember correctly). But as long as we get Thermal Expansion it would be fine without it.

Comment

The issue with recycling Ages is less ones that are unwanted, and more those that are unusable. For example, at the moment, I have one with meteors, scorched surface, and nausea (as well as possibly a few other effects), and one with mining fatigue, red decay, and crumble (again, and probably some other minor effects). In the first, it's too dangerous to work and any automated system would be subject to sudden and unexpected destruction. In the second, most resources get destroyed before you can get to them. You also can't really build in either one of them, as the native instabilities will inevitably destroy anything you create. They're both effectively "dead" dimensions, and those aren't even the worst offenders. Any Age that gets Black Decay will suck everything in it into the void, and probably create insurmountable levels of lag in the process. It's better to just clear the data, because you can't really do anything with them.

Xcompwiz has said that there will eventually be an in-game system to purge Ages to deal with the issue, but it hasn't been implemented yet (due to the logistics of players being in an Age when it's deleted, is my understanding).
              Last edited by KassuriBard; 07-08-2014, 04:10 PM.

Comment

@Kassuri

Oh, those sounds Luke interesting ages, might even buy them if I like the content. From what you have told me, u could have a use for them.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclearblt View Post
                  I have noticed that there is a radio that can tune into actual radio stations....
                  Yes you can you can rebind the crystals to the URLs of internet radio stations. I dunno how, but it is indeed possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclearblt View Post
                    Yes you can you can rebind the crystals to the URLs of internet radio stations. I dunno how, but it is indeed possible.

@Katrix I also recommend adding in thaumic tinkerer and thaumic reliquary. Just for some more fun stuff to be added to thaumcraft.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                      @Kassuri

Oh, those sounds Luke interesting ages, might even buy them if I like the content. From what you have told me, u could have a use for them.
                      Ha! If you want 'em, you can have 'em, and you're welcome to them. Just catch me when I'm online.

Originally posted by Quixe View Post

@Katrix I also recommend adding in thaumic tinkerer and thaumic reliquary. Just for some more fun stuff to be added to thaumcraft.
                      I believe TT is already listed on the first page. However, I would like to see some other addons to make Thaumcraft more integrated. I was shot down in the past on Technomancy, but I think that came more from a misunderstanding on what it does...which is essentially to let you run your lab off of Vis (via Vis-powered generators), and facilitate late game play with things that make big magical workings and "industrial scale" mage labs more manageable. In other words, it adds very different things from other Thaumcraft addons, focusing almost exclusively on integrated systems using Thermal Expansion (it's more like a TE addon that supports Thaumcraft than it is a Thaumcraft addon that supports TE, IMAO).

Some others that would be nice are either Thaumic Exploration or Magistics. Sadly, they aren't really compatible, since they have both try to do some of the same things (like re-implement the old Everfull Urn), but both have nice features. In the interest of fairness, I should probably confess that Magistics looks to be the better of the two. It fills in the missing tainted mobs from base Thaumcraft, adds aspects to a few things that were missing them, is designed with special Thaumic Tinkerer functionality, and various WAILA fixes.
                      Last edited by KassuriBard; 07-08-2014, 10:30 PM.

Comment

@Quixe
                        To modify and/or add radio stations, you have to edit the .cfg file for OpenBlocks. I think either Shmi or someone else has already asked on another thread about it and even posted a tutorial video.
                        To be honest, it'd be nice to see some more radio stations including Gensokyo Radio but I'm unsure as to how often I'd listen to them. "Why?" you ask.

Vintage Jazz radio station. That's why.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

If the crystals do get edited, someone has recreated Galaxy News Radio as an internet radio station. Just saying. Because yes.

Comment

There are some recipe issues with IC2 such as:
                            The raw carbon mesh needing 4 raw carbon fiber instead of three,
                            The nano helmet (this may have been fixed because I've seem 99465 and aya wearing them)
                            The diamond drill

Thaumcraft issue:
                            The bone bow is glitches out the inventory, screen, and sometimes sound of those who see it in another person's hand. The bone bow works perfectly fine for those who have it, but glitch out everyone around it.

Also, I've been kicked multiple times because of flying when somebody holds me with a gravity gun when we accidently fall in a quarry. Using the gravity gun to carry someone is not flying, but helping someone escape a giant hole in the floor. (That I haven't sealed)

Comment

As for radio, I'll see what I can do.

@Nuclear

Where in the world did you hear that it needed three? It's always been four for me.

Nano helmet and diamond drill, if you have the materials, bug me or Remi and we'll get it for you. (takes a bit longer to get it trough me, but I'm on more)

Bone bow, aware of it, nothing that can be done to fix it as far as I'm aware.

Gravity gun flying, nothing I can do that isn't risky. Sorry.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

So, if you go into nei, if you search up raw carbon mesh, it says you need three, not four.

Comment

Working...
                                X