Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O^O hai. I would love to join the RTY, I played it before so i wonder what the huge commontion is with it and those screenies looked amazing *_*.

Edit: since my username was changed my username is UrameshiSeika...
    Last edited by LilyScarlet; 09-12-2015, 02:57 AM.
    "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

I thought I was whitelisted already but I guess not. I'd like to be whitelisted because for the longest time I've been wanting to test it, which I've never been able to do other than when you gave me it on single player. I also didn't know it was up and running until I was told to get on, but can't because I'm not whitelisted. lol

Comment

I'd be interested in at least trying this. Perhaps the community will keep me going for this!
        An accurate time lapse of someone joining YukkuriCraft over the course of a month.

Comment

I want to join it and play with my friend Madvicius. I hope it's a new way to play minecraft ^^.

Comment

Hey I heard how much fun people in mumble were having a while ago. I've been wanting to take a look for a while now so sign me up! My name is Shimitty for almost everything.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

I would love to join RTY 2

Comment

i think it can be good for me , i have more time than my college, so if you want me i think i am good builder , thanks xadrow btw , and mods are one of my pricipal interest ^^ , and good next day ^^

(jess is on , so one of my intersert also X3)

P.S , i have forgot to say , but my minecraft name is Shinseina_Yurei ._.
                Last edited by Reiuji; 09-12-2015, 08:35 AM.

Comment

ok got new computer so i guess i can apply officially now
                  "Top of the mornin' ta ya bros" -Markiplier

Comment

I'd like to apply

I like: Cake, more cake, lots of cake, coffee cake, blueberry cake, chocolate cake, vanilla cake, crumb cake, bundt cake, carrot cake, wedding cake, birthday cake, soap cakes, sponge cakes, yellow cake, Pineapple upside-down cake, rice cakes, crab cakes, angel food cakes, pancakes, cupcakes, cheesecake, pound cake, devil's food cake, black forest cake, Cake the band, fruit cake, ice-cream cake, German chocolate cake, shortcake, teacake, cake mix, and Nazrin.

Comment

If probation people are allowed, i'd love to join, i played the first and it was pretty fun, i dunno, the normal server just got old.
                      https://youtu.be/pkox8x1LxQ4

Comment

Hey, Hey~!

Its me! Kagunyan!

Can Kagunyan Nyan with yall!?
                        I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

Hey I'm looking to join the RTY server, not that anyone cares.
                          Last edited by PuzzlePlate; 09-26-2015, 07:44 PM.

"You don't like AriZona? Kill yourself."
                          Keychain to Snowman

Comment

Actually, Katrix asked me over Mumble if you had withdrawn your desire to join the RTY server cuz you deleted your post. Was all like "you know what up here, Alayo?" and I was all like "He did??"

ANYWAY! For my post! It appears that I am not white listen on the server.

MC NAme: Alayosho
                            I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

finally its out (took me long to notice tho)

i want to join this server pls

MC name: psoslash

Comment

may i join yall i would love to see what all the buzz is about
                                MC name: Seishin_Okumura
                                Last edited by seishin_okumura; 12-06-2015, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X