K3 RTY went down (again) plox fix

Leave a comment:

• PhantomNerifes
    replied
    Originally posted by Katrix View Post
    @Phantom

Works fine for me. Crashlog?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    It works fine now, I was able to get online but every now and then we seem to crash when we load stuff too fast

Leave a comment:

• Katrix
    replied
    Do you guys hate me yet Kasen model is temp

Spoiler:

This is lunatic, you guys won't be fighting this

Leave a comment:

• nickmaster00
    replied
    Katrix, for the sake of lolis pls tell me when u need to fix textures!

Leave a comment:

• Katrix
    replied
    Alright some general news and stuff. Yes the server is down, I know. How did it crash this time? It didn't, instead the host was attacked. How bad is it, I don't know, but worst case scenario I have to roll back RTY to the point where 2.2.0 happened (actually lucky that it's such a short time since that).

In other news, there will be actual real methods to get the required items for the shot types next update.
    Spoiler:

This also means a Marisa, HOWEVER, stating this now, I DO NOT have textures or models. If anyone is interested in helping with either, please tell me. Remember that I still have other models that I can use as a base.

Leave a comment:

• Katrix
    replied
    @Phantom

Works fine for me. Crashlog?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• PhantomNerifes
    replied
    There seems to be something going on with the new modpack and possible compatibility issues involving the MP server. I tested out the pack in SP and it works fine but when i try to connect to the MP the game crashes and takes me back to the launcher.

Leave a comment:

• Katrix
    replied
    To whoever broke so many blocks that you could fill a csv file with 4 GB of log data, congrats, you crashed the server. HARD. Oh, and please don't do it again.

Leave a comment:

• Katrix
    replied
    @Phantom

I goofed up and forgot to specify forge version when I updated the pack. Server isn't on 2.2 anyway, so just downgrade for now.

Leave a comment:

• PhantomNerifes
    replied

sometin borked :< (unsure if it's on modside or if i got lazy and didn't update my loader, gonna try to find out a thing)

Leave a comment:

• Katrix
    replied
    Yes, I know. Maybe a bit ambitious on that teaser that early. Had to do lots of bugfixes.

Also, on another note. In a few days, we will be updating to RTY 2.2, whch means that I WILL delete unregistered dimensions. Make sure that your dimensions are registered before that.

Leave a comment:

• Katrix
    replied
    Real teaser comes most likely tomorrow, but have a teaser for the teaser now. The Graphical side is still very incomplete, and it will probably look a bit different.

Leave a comment:

• Katrix
    replied
    Hm, it's quite some time since I've posted a teaser. How about this? Have you ever seen so many colors in danmaku?

Note that this probably won't be in near release or anything, but it's there at least.
    Last edited by Katrix; 01-06-2016, 05:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Katrix
    replied
    Had to kill all entities from botania because of around 63000 mana bursts existed somewhere at once, leading to a huge slowdown on the server. https://github.com/Vazkii/Botania/issues/1599. Bad news is that it might have hit sparks too. Go and check if you have a lot of sparks.

Leave a comment:

• Katrix
    replied
    Alright so 2.2 is nearing release. However,, there is one thing I want before that textures. Right now many of the new thingies in JTG doesn't have textures. It would be nice if anyone could help me out on this area. What I need are 4 item textures for the 4 different shot types. Persuasion Needles, Homing Amulet, Illusion Laser, and Magic missile. In addition to that I also need a model texture for the yin yang orbs. Here is a texture map for the model. Green is up and down, red is to the sides, and blue if front and back.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X