Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
    Caveats:
    - It seems that grass spread and leaf decay can still not be disabled without client mods.
    What is the reason for disabling them? Is it useful? If so where do I get the mods?

Comment

Well, the entire bamboo forest will cease to exist if leaf decay isn't disabled and all of the dirt paths will also disappear if you don't disable grass spread lol. As for locations... I'm not too knowledgable about single player mods but some googling should give you any answers you're looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
        Well, the entire bamboo forest will cease to exist if leaf decay isn't disabled
        So that's probably the reason why I can't find it... :P

Thanks for your answer
        Last edited by theredmanor; 07-29-2014, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Uhh... Remi, manually placed leaves don't decay...

Comment

@Kritter

I don't think we're using those leaves
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

I edited it via MC edit before uploading the files but I guess MC edit doesn't like working for me because they sure as hell do decay lol

Comment

BTW Remi I think u can edit the data value of the leaves with WorldEdit so maybe it'd be solved that way, and oh also in 1.8 mojang is gonna add the permadirt block with the data value 1 so the command would be like //replace 3 3:1.

Thx for everything u guys do and maybe later I'll check the leaves problem.

Cya
                Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Oh yes, I found an article of the leaves Data Values, maybe it'd be useful...

http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Leaves

(^_^)
                  Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

sry about grammar mistakes, english is not my native language :P

Comment

B-but what if I want to burn Gensokyo to the ground! DX

Hahaha, joking, but yeah it's cool to have this map downloadable.

Comment

I take it I should wait until the server is updated to 1.8.X, along with all the necessary permanent coding put in place, before I should download the main map?

Also, did you build Rikado's house over the missile silo? Or are they two separate locations?

Yes, I am back (This is Barricader-EX). Back surgery laid me up and made it so that sitting in front of my laptop for more then 1 min was....well....like someone sicc'd a yandere Yuuka on me.

Comment

I'm a few days late with this but who cares. So a few days ago Remi gave me the download for our current Genso for 1.8. Here is the download link for those of you that want it.

https://mega.nz/#!kx1FhCTJ!gmdbGaiRq...vOiY3OYleLBU9Q
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Working...