Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Appropriate Response to Acquisition of Abandoned Assets Act (RemiCare)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are you trying to update the driver, exactly? Are you using Windows' built-in driver updating function (Using properties) or are you trying to run a driver update installer from the manufacturer's website? If you didn't try updating manually through files from the manufacturer's website, you can get the files Here. I uploaded the file myself so it's safe. Downloading from netgear's site required registration so I just got rid of that hassle for you. Alternatively, if you want to download it yourself from the manufacturer's website you can find it Here.

Comment

Remi, I already tried that. I uninstalled the program completely, then I found the official manufacturer's website like you did, then I downloaded and installed the 'v2.1' software which included a driver. The program continues to run on V2, and when I try to get support from the genie by clicking a software update check, an error message pops up saying it could not read the control file on NETGEAR server.

Comment

I sent a message to NETGEAR, hoping for support. I have no idea what to do, still.

Comment

An amendment has been made to Remicare. Please read the change notes for details to Remicare changes.

Comment

An amendment has been made to Remicare. Please read the change notes for details to Remicare changes.

04-13-2013 [Krittercon]:
            Redetermined how a player is considered inactive for uniformity and prevent a loophole in the system. LWC time out is no longer the measure for inactivity.

Comment

Working...
            X