X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Server Down Information

Whenever the server is down, please contact Alex/Msm595 or Remi any way possible. If it is not possible to contact either of them, please post that the server is down in this thread. This way, others can attempt to contact us at later times or they can see the forum post at a later time.

Contact Info

Remi
    Email: remilia@scarl.et
    Can also be found on Mumble
    Staff and a few non-staff also have Remi's cell-phone number. Ask them to message him as well.

(Remi or Alex, feel free to add in any more. Also, can one of you please move this to the Server/Forum Information subforum)
    Last edited by Remilia Scarlet; 11-13-2020, 01:22 PM.

Making this in hopes that people will actually do what is said next time. The server was down for most of the day and nothing was done. Remember that although Remi is the only active admin, Alex is also another admin and the server owner. Whenever the server is down and you are unable to contact Remi, Alex is always another option. In many cases, Alex is the only one who is able to fix some of the problems, too.

Comment

This thread wins 666 gold medals.

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO TELL ME WHEN THE SERVER'S DOWN OR I'M NOT GOING TO FIX IT BECAUSE I LIKELY WON'T KNOW BECAUSE IF IT'S EVEN DOWN FOR 15 MINUTES, IT LIKELY MEANS I'M NOT HOME.

Comment

Can we spam Remi with Flan recipes? (Malicious thoughts)
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Both the server and the Mumble appear to be down at the moment.

Should/Can we use this thread for Mumble server-down notifications as well?
          "There is a point where all of this needs to stop, and we've clearly passed it."

Originally posted by Tenko
          Suddenly, Remi gets email "so i stole ur server. how do i launch minecraft"

Comment

Originally posted by Marukomuru View Post
            Should/Can we use this thread for Mumble server-down notifications as well?
            Sure, it's another part of YC. Though I'm confused as in why the mumble server goes down... I'm pretty sure it was hosted on the vps. We have another backup mumble server at mumble-us.cleanvoice.ru:63074, if I'm not mistaken.

About the minecraft server, Alex lost his internet, so the server will be down until he gets it back.

Comment

so... the server is down?
              "So? Shall we kill each other?"
              http://i.imgur.com/TxMYjYs.jpg

Comment

Apparently, it's Mojang which is having a hard time. Apparently, Minecraft servers are overloaded every weekend. Quite pathetic.

Comment

Wait, so was this Mojang related or YC related?

Comment

I just ran through everything.
                    It's not YC
                    It's just Minecraft.

Comment

I'm in!

Just took a few attempts (re: an hour and a half) of trying and got in! Woop woop woop woop

Comment

Wow.... MOJANG YOU NEED TO WORK HARDER TO FIX THIS!

Comment

Is it down right now or is it just me?

Comment

@ Lloyf

It's up and running atm so its just you.

Comment

No, it's still down. Tried from 3 different computers at two different houses across town from each other.

EDIT: *insert (mild) swearing at Mojang here* Correction, if you have auto-update turned on, it shows up as 'cannot ping/server does not exist'. Reset to 1.6.4 and it instantly shows up. Mojang changed that it looks like, so that any/all older builds will not show up at all.
                              Last edited by Myon; 10-29-2013, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X