Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we're not gonna have a harbor anymore?

Smoke Weed Everyday

Comment

You didn't got it, you received a gift, from me. I'll start watermarking my work, and I WILL SUE YOU FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT IF YOU DON'T GIVE CREDITS TO ME!

Comment

Depends on the location, if we do get a ocean side spot then indeed a harbor will be implemented, and some of the mini-rivers linked up.

Comment

Can we actually move the park or build another one near the shrine? Park's aesthetic value can't be overshadowed in the corner.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Ohnoes!!! Not the COPYRIGHT!!!!!

Comment

Well I guess it could be moved to the area above the inn or the village hall, and place some standard houses in place of where it is.

On a second note; Remi, are you going to use specific seeds for the new world or just randomize?

Comment

Whatmean?

Comment

You know, the world generation seeds that dictates how the game generates the world? Are you just going to have the game generate randomly until a suitable map is found or do you have a generation seed already in mind?

Comment

I had an idea, try adding a town square as well as a request board for missions and stuff and there would be rewards

Comment

I might screw around with the seeds if I think I can find anything interesting. Nothing past seeds though for generation changes.

Comment

I guess we could have a adventurers guild complete if some quests I guess.

Also, some are showing interest in porting the Remi of Liberty over. We have two option to place it; on a small island in the coast (if terrain allows) or in the town square.

Comment

I vote for small island (manmade if necessary) for New Kouma city vibe.

Are we going to connect roads from towns to major residences btw?
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

How about like Hyrule Castle Town in TP was like? It was a central island and it connected to the mainland via four bridges.
                            Or maybe like Clock town in MM...

Comment

We're going for a village feeling here, not a major city, that's a project for the players to build in survival, lol.

Comment

Slightly updated layout

Comment

Working...
                                X