Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The patterns do seem a bit odd. When I'm on and get booted, Katrix usually always gets booted with me, and sometimes redleaf.

Comment

Have you also been experiencing high ping problems Kuraiko? I know I have and on occassion red and a few others. But I really want to know if it's not just me, it's something I kinda do need to know in case I need to get a new goddamn router or do something else to my computer.

Comment

Okay yeah the mumble is just bad at this point. I was hoping it'd fix itself like the day it was before. As after the first day it started fucking up things went to normal, then yesterday it went back to poop, and today after waking up... it's still poop ;-;

What confuses me is that some people claim to not have any problems at all, or very little problems, while groups of us experience the same problems so honestly I don't know if it's on our side or not. I don't know if it's because I and others have the most recent mumble version while the mumble server is running off an older version (which I tried to downgrade since I still have the installer for 1.2.17 while the most recent update is 1.2.18) Though that might not be it as mumble was fine for day or two after I updated. I also don't know if it's the YC mumble server itself, or the servers that Mumble in general uses. IDK how Mumble servers work tbh I just know I'm kinda annoyed and be more chill about this if we heard anything from the staff regarding it being looked into

This will be my last post here for a while (like until someone else posts), because I am worried this complaining of mine might annoy the staff. I really shouldn't be posting this...

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
          Okay yeah the mumble is just bad at this point. I was hoping it'd fix itself like the day it was before. As after the first day it started fucking up things went to normal, then yesterday it went back to poop, and today after waking up... it's still poop ;-;

What confuses me is that some people claim to not have any problems at all, or very little problems, while groups of us experience the same problems so honestly I don't know if it's on our side or not. I don't know if it's because I and others have the most recent mumble version while the mumble server is running off an older version (which I tried to downgrade since I still have the installer for 1.2.17 while the most recent update is 1.2.18) Though that might not be it as mumble was fine for day or two after I updated. I also don't know if it's the YC mumble server itself, or the servers that Mumble in general uses. IDK how Mumble servers work tbh I just know I'm kinda annoyed and be more chill about this if we heard anything from the staff regarding it being looked into

This will be my last post here for a while (like until someone else posts), because I am worried this complaining of mine might annoy the staff. I really shouldn't be posting this...
          As long as I'm still experiencing issues firsthand on a snapshot of Mumble, any staff annoyed by someone else complaining can come and fight me about it.

I'm still betting a solid 80% that Remi needs to restart the Mumble server.
          w-what is this autism aura??
          if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
          our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Just to make it clear. Alex is looking into it. Let's hope he find the problem.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
              Just to make it clear. Alex is looking into it. Let's hope he find the problem.
              Hopefully.
              w-what is this autism aura??
              if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
              our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Yllufepoh

Hopefully

Either way I hope the problem does get settled soon. Thanks so much Katrix and sorry if I seemed like I was complaining >< I have noticed that for brief periods of time Mumble seems to calm it's tits before throwing it's long tempertantrum. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Comment

Has the problem been resolved? I logged in just now and it seems back to normal. Hope this means it's fixed.

Comment

update: NOPE NEVERMIND. It just went back down to glitchy again. It was fine for a few hours though.

Comment

Working...
                    X