X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by troublexassassin View Post
    Hehe The Ran NPC is actually a player on the server and she lives with me in survival so i bet she would love it if i was Chen ^-^ you know of any good Chen skins?
    It sounds like Chen just might be the way to go. ^.^
    Sadly, no. I don't know much about changing skins or where to go to find cool ones.
    I've been the Majora's Mask Skull Kid for like 5 years now, and even then it was my little brother that changed the skin for me. -__-;

Comment

its probably a dumb question, but to have an NPC character, i would have to make another account?
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
        its probably a dumb question, but to have an NPC character, i would have to make another account?
        From what I gathered, the old NPC plugin used an existing account's Name and Skin.
        So if you don't have the right name the server wouldn't be able to use your account as an NPC even if you have the right skin.
        In short, if you're current account doesn't match up, then yes, you would need a new one.

Currently I believe that NPC plugin has yet to be updated so Remi has suggested that people wait before buying new accounts and the like.

Comment

Hehe The Ran NPC is actually a player on the server and she lives with me in survival so i bet she would love it if i was Chen ^-^ you know of any good Chen skins?
          I can always make one for you :3

Comment

Originally posted by MyHatismyFriend View Post
            I can always make one for you :3
            Yes i would love that! <3 your artwork is awesome XD

Comment

Gonna see if npc plugins have been updated tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMooseJam View Post
                From what I gathered, the old NPC plugin used an existing account's Name and Skin.
                So if you don't have the right name the server wouldn't be able to use your account as an NPC even if you have the right skin.
                In short, if you're current account doesn't match up, then yes, you would need a new one.

Currently I believe that NPC plugin has yet to be updated so Remi has suggested that people wait before buying new accounts and the like.
                Oh ok, thanks
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Can I add some quotes to the current set of quotes?

Nitori:
                  Gah! A human!
                  Aww man, my Optical Camo suit is broken again!

Suika:
                  (Incomprehensible mumble)
                  Hey, don't touch my sake!
                  Next time you see Reimu, tell her to buy some more sake for me.
                  Getting... sleepy... (Snore)
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

i Think "Gah a human" mite not be a good one since most people have youkai skins or other nonhuman creatures.

Comment

i Think "Gah a human" mite not be a good one since most people have youkai skins or other nonhuman creatures.
                      However the people behind those skins are indeed human. Let's not avoid good dialogue over such trivial/technical details.

Comment

Due to Trouble being "Youmu-xtremist", I'll leave her the quote for Youmu. In the meantime...

Sakuya:
                        + Chugoku... I mean Meiling, she must be sleeping again.

Patchouli:
                        - Wheeze, replace with Mukyuu.
                        + Stop running around!
                        + Have you seen Koakuma? I need her to carry these books for me...
                        + Remilia is overdue on those manga books....

Wriggle:
                        + Can you get Cirno to come to my house today? I have something to show her.
                        + Stop shooting at me!
                        + It's not just "bug"! That's an Emperor Butterfly!
                        + No, you can't use me as a science project!

Cirno:
                        + Eye'm the Strongest!
                        + Stop calling me baka!
                        + Oh look, a frog! I'm going to freeze it!

Kaguya:
                        + If you ever see Mokou, tell her to drop dead... but then she'll revive once again...
                        + Ooh, a new Call of Duty game!

Eirin:
                        + One, two, three... (sigh) I don't think I brought enough bodybags.
                        + I am fully-charged!

Reisen:
                        + Welcome to Eientei. Are you here to get a checkup from Eirin-sama?

Minoriko:
                        + Even though you worship me, you wish to eat me? How rude!

Ichirin:
                        + Humans, fairies, Youkai... everyone seems to be after the treasures in the Palanquin ship.
                        + Please don't frighten Unzan. Even though he seems brave, he's actually very shy.

Murasa:
                        + Anchors Aweigh!
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                          Eirin:
                          + One, two, three... (sigh) I don't think I brought enough bodybags.
                          + I am fully-charged!
                          Please no. If you're going to add TF2 references at least have them make sense.

Comment

Well it sort of makes sense... sort of...

Comment

Originally posted by Keychain View Post
                              Please no. If you're going to add TF2 references at least have them make sense.
                              Darn. I can't think of anything for Eirin thouuuuugh (Wait I got it)
                              And some more.

Eirin:
                              + Apply this to the wound, it will stop at the affected area and immediately dissolve.
                              + After analyzing your symptoms, it seems your illness can be anything from minor cold to a pneumonia.
                              + I will send Reisen once every 2 weeks to drop your medicine off.

Alice:
                              + Are you lost? You can stay over at my house for a day.
                              + Would you like something to drink? I can order one of my dolls to serve.
                              + 4 Shanghais, 4 Hourais...
                              + France, Holland, Tibet, Kyoto, London, Russia, and Orleans...

Mystia: (If possible to toggle day and night quotes)
                              Day -
                              Pssst, you there, if you see Yuyuko around, warn me.

Night -
                              Are your eyes getting dimmer yet?
                              I will gobble you up!
                              I won't eat you if you buy some lamprey from my nightstand!
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Honestly the only thing Eirin needs to say is:
                                "HeadOn, apply directly to the forehead! HeadOn, apply directly to the forehead! HeadOn, apply directly to the forehead!"

Comment

Working...
                                X