Clear All

i finaly did it

guys guess what

i did it i made it to my 1st touhou foothold

i made it to EOSD remilia on normal

rip jesse stage 1 to stage 6 died on remi's 1st spellcard used 3 continues

Comment

Two things:
      Firstly: This is may be just my opinion, but I doubt that this is something that should be in the 'Touhou Corner -> Official Game Discussion'.
      It would fit better in the 'Everything Else -> General Chitchat', but like I said, it's just my opinion. If staff agrees, they could move this room (not saying you have to, just my opinion). (Edit: maybe 'Everything Else -> Spambox' may even be better...)

Secondly: Try not to doublepost... (Didn't we already have this discussion in the RTY 2.0 thread... Try to remember to use the 'Edit Post' button...). (Edit: cuz if I didn't post, this may have even become a triple post, since you'd probably just post that 'I used a continue here and there' post normally...).

But besides that, good job. Now go for the 1cc!
      Last edited by 99465; 03-24-2015, 08:06 AM. Reason: Opinion on thread style changed & extra argument
      Originally posted by Mogeko
      Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
      Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
      Praise be to prosciutto.
      ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
      Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

i lost my 1st continue like a BAKA on cirno of all people 2nd on pachy 3rd on sakuya and died on remi

Comment

Finally beat it on normal huh? Congrats!
          Have fun with hard and lunatic though.

Comment

I don't feel like getting to the final boss on normal is particularly deserving of its own thread... Especially if it was with a continue.
            Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
            "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

*coughifinallybeatsubterraneananimismonlunaticwith outusinganycontinuesaboutayearagocough*

And I'm not gonna make a thread about it. Maybe if I like... Beat Yukari without dying or using any bombs. That might deserve a thread. Hmm... Nah I could actually do that if I honestly tried. Okay do a LUNATIC run without dying or using a bomb. Now THAT'S something to brag about.

Comment

Working...
              X