Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the results are in!
    And we have.... no luck. -.-
    I got a 4.6 (out of 10) and I needed a 4.9.
    That means that I'm going to spend my summer vacation redoing one major essay & presentation, so I'll sorta have an official diploma.
    After that, life should go on as planned, I'll go to university (though in Eindhoven instead of Leiden) and after that I'll be studying Forensic Science in Amsterdam.
    Let's hope I'll finish this essay/presentation/thing quickly, so I can have a few weeks of actual holiday...
    Originally posted by Mogeko
    Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
    Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
    Praise be to prosciutto.
    ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
    Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

So apparently I have the power to jumpscare my cat.

So, she's just lying on the chair besides my desk and sleeping. I randomly look over to her for less than a second, suddenly she jumps to life for no reason other than me looking at her for a spit second.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Spooking animals. That's always fun.

In minor news, our coffee machine practically died today. Half of the buttons don't work, it doesn't register if it's out of water, and dispenses a few drops of liquid before rumbling for 30 seconds and shutting off if you try to get coffee.

So obviously today is a slow day for me.
        w-what is this autism aura??
        if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
        our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

So finally done with covering a convention about games and coding in school that was held around here, and that we as media students was brought in to cover. From just getting all the stuff out there on Monday and doing some teasing, to for me livestreaming all the Keynotes and some of the other interesting stuff. The school day length is probably one of the better indicators of why this tired me out. 13 hours on Monday, 9-10 hours on Tuesday, 8-9 hours on Wednesday and the normal amount of 7 hours today (even tough we were supposed to leave 1-2 hours earlier because of the previous days). Personally for me, even tough it was a bit tiring, it was also really fun to get to do something in the real world, not just some schools stuff. I even got to see James Portnow again, I think it was around a year since I last saw him, where I was also doing livestreaming.

If anyone want to actually check out some of the stuff we made you can check our YouTube page. As many of the speakers weren't actually norwegian, quite a number of the livestreams and some of the interviews as well are in English. Personally I found the talks with James Paul Gee and James Portnow the most interesting.
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo9...NMUoCtLzVs8J5w

For those that know Norwegian, there is also our site which is where we published a lot of articles and such during the convention. http://ngvmedia.net/
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Ooo, a double post.

So today I spent most of my day reinstalling everything on my home server. I accidentally did something really stupid on it, which made it require a reinstall. It wasn't as bad as "delete system32". Stuff was still running somewhat after I goofed up. I did however have to do some tinkering to fix SQL as I completely broke that, oh and I also nearly broke "sudo", so that was fun. On the bright side however, while setting everything up again, I actually got around to fix some stuff that had been annoying me for quite some time, and that I was going to fix anyway at some point or another.

So, now that computer can go back to sitting in the corner of my room and not do anything.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Schoolwork is going slow, as we try to make fluorescent light with CadmiumSelenide bonds.
              Right now, we got this far:
              Spoiler: pretty

And I'm also having to do 2 other courses.... life is busy =/
              Praise be to prosciutto.
              Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

sometimes...

mhhh, today i was have two hours of school , physics and history , and in the evening the professor was not here
                my girlfriend has sick , so i don't have seen her today ._.
                mhhh...
                the cake i have cooking was good but it was a lie (referance to something , the ones have play at my favorite game serie know what i mean >w<)
                and i have get an 30/30 in physics >w<

Comment

Spent 1 hour fixing the collisions in a game that we have to make for a project on the university. After swapping the sprites with the new sprites, the player kept falling through the floor and was unable to jump most of the time. Spent another 3 hours fixing this. It finally worked, and then one of the people I work with accidentally undoes some of my work with one of their commits. Luckily, it took me only about 15 minutes to fix that.

Comment

Alright so christmas eve was today. Lots of gifts and general enegy flying around, and I'm totally exhausted.

Food is good tough. Real norwegian VIKING food.
                    Spoiler:

Yes, it tastes better than it looks. It's still over 30% bones though.

OR, you could try the modern route instead. (Yes, this is a real thing, and people do eat it for christmas)
                    Spoiler:
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

It was crap. but seriously it's only been 53 min so who am I to judge.
                      "Top of the mornin' ta ya bros" -Markiplier

Comment

(Don't u guys think this thread should stay alive?)
                        Today was a good day. College was the same boring old stuff, getting up at 6:15am, going on an hour long busride back and another one home later.
                        We're also getting some interesting courses this quarter of the year: Modelling (setting up chemical models and expecting what will happen); Chemical Bonds (this includes Quantum Mechanics); Thermodynamics (where our teacher has some sort of scientific speech impediment (he says terms like Joule and Energie wrong and he calls the letter Theta "little planet"... it's horrible) and Organic Chemistry (don't have much to say about this one yet).
                        Tonight is another Japanese class, though we may just go back to basics, cuz it's an open night (non-members can join for once).
                        When I get home at around 23:30, I'll probably update this, draw more doodles & play games, idk what order yet.
                        EDIT: Japanese class was basic introductions, cuz it was an open night and we had new kids.
                        When I got home, I did the homeworks & played Minecraft, all fun :3
                        Last edited by 99465; 02-18-2016, 09:00 PM.
                        Praise be to prosciutto.
                        Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Lighting fires in snow

Comment

So, today I restarted my PC.

It's been 3 weeks since last time.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Today is going to be my worst day before my seasonal break in school. I've got a French test, absolutely despising it right now although I have an English test right after it. Let that alone, my day would be going amazing.
                              Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
                              rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

uh.. wouldn´t having your pc on for so much time damage it?
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X