X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't think so. Anything Windows 8+ can run pretty long without needing a restart. Windows 8 wasn't all bad. Only thing I noticed was that the memory began filling up a bit quicker after some time.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

So, I just got back from a small convention in a nearby town, S-Con. Some of you may remember I attended it in 2013. Well, after having some fun then and a bunch more con experience since last time, how was it?

It was ok. Definitely wasn't the best convention but it was still fun. My younger brother came with me and a number of people I knew IRL (friend or otherwise) showed up too. We had some fun. There was a DDR booth and some Rock Band 3 so I had a ton of fun there. I even temporarily formed a band in Rock Band called "Mediocre at Best". Named so because on average the band would get 3 stars. Didn't help that our drum set was missing the pedal... >_<;
      There was also a kick-ass Taiko group that attended. They had a performance on the big stage and did an encore near the gaming booths. Damn were they talented...

Loot? Well, unfortunately Sheffield Space Centre didn't attend this year so there was no good stuff. The only anime and manga there was 2nd hand mediocre stuff and random DVDs. The other merchandise was also meh. Mostly Naruto and One Piece stuff. Barely any diversity. Shame... Genki Gear did return however but I didn't want to spend money on more t-shirts (There were also unicorn horns and animal ears at that stall too, for some reason...).
      On the other hand, there was a second-hand game stand there. A whole crap ton of PS2 games along with some Super Nintendo, GB (and GBA), a number of random games for other systems, and a couple of little Game and Watches. What did I get, you ask?
      I picked up No More Heroes and No More Heroes 2. Because why the f*ck not?!

Now that I'm back, I'm likely gonna spend the rest of time switching between No More Heroes, some random stuff, and anime...
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

hat went to a super gay rich people's real estate and economic forum and found out that you can be so rich that your dining standards go all the way back to being a hobo and you find yourself paying $4000 to eat the bark off trees

Comment

Yesterday, my mum, uncle, aunt and myself moved my stuff to my new room in Eindhoven and I officially finished the move with that.
          Today was a normal day, except I am now staying in a different house, where I am the boss (of my room. the rest of the house is shared).
          About the house, besides people's rooms there's a kitchen, a bathroom and a toilet, which are all shared.
          I share all this with 3 other people, though I've only met 2 of them... I wonder when I'll meet the 3rd one.
          The location is also ideal, cuz I live above a store that sells stuff useful to students and there's a grocery store across the street from here.
          Besides that, it's just the daily life.
          Originally posted by Mogeko
          Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
          Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
          Praise be to prosciutto.
          ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
          Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Comment

ap testing is fun.
              My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
              Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

I was called a faggot today by hat.
                That's about it really

Comment

@Tenko

Chem, Phys, Calc
                  How tough are you?

Also, the fuck is AP Music Theory?

Comment

Originally posted by Lunasa Prismriver View Post
                    @Tenko

Chem, Phys, Calc
                    How tough are you?

Also, the fuck is AP Music Theory?
                    Comp Sci A and Calc.
                    I heard the Chem one was easy, and one of my friends said that Phys 2 AP was easy since the problems were basically the same as last years or something.

also, idk. I saw "AP Studio Art" and it took up from morning to the night time AP testing time.
                    My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                    Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Tenko View Post
                      Comp Sci A and Calc.
                      I heard the Chem one was easy, and one of my friends said that Phys 2 AP was easy since the problems were basically the same as last years or something.

also, idk. I saw "AP Studio Art" and it took up from morning to the night time AP testing time.
                      Chem was just terrible for me, I didn't have time to study for it at all. Idk about phys 2 because we don't have that. Also, I'm jealous that we don't get any more than the core AP classes.

Comment

FINALS WEEK STARTING YAY

Comment

Lol AP chem. I did it but I was a senior at the time so i didn't give two fucks. Ended up getting a 4 without studying though.

I hate chemistry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kuraiko View Post
                            FINALS WEEK STARTING YAY
                            I work all the way up to June 24th.
                            Kill me.
                            w-what is this autism aura??
                            if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
                            our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Today my second monitor broke . Think it's a problem with a capacitor. It's probably around 10-11 years old, so no wonder. It's probably cheaper to buy a used one than to repair this one.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

Today I had physics final exam, it was easy, but I'm still concerned, maybe it was too easy...
                                Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X