X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Ri
    Sh*t... I can wait 'til whenever. It's not necessarily about me but more about SUSTIC who's waiting for us and Wriggle who's waiting for his next prey. Kinda don't want to keep them waiting.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I'm hoping to start the random tournie by at least early-mid June, if it's possible.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

AND HE MISSES THE LEAF STORM AGAIN

Amaterasu v. TRXD
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

tfw someone tries to shitpost

"Do not fear duress of any kind, even if determined or even pure;
        rather, fear the clout of the glaring mantle at your side, ready to conserve."

Comment

Man TR's been under some poor unlucky hax this tournie.

Bracket updated as necessary.
          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-28-2016, 02:29 PM.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
            I could already feel that my team was going under some time around when my Mega went down. AGAIN! She has not once been given a time to shine and I feel so sorry for her. First a misplay by me and now a crit outta nowhere!

I will say RNGesus was definitely not on my side. But I don't think luck alone would've taken me to the semi-final and final round.
            That said, I do now have some more insight into my Pokémon formations since my battles against SUSTIC and Ri. A few or more movesets or team members were not well-done imo, that or they weren't really played well by their trainer. Heck, I even had to redo my Weavile during registration because I was such a numpty in set-up.
            Last edited by Luna Pixu; 05-28-2016, 04:11 PM.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Don't be discouraged my child. The world of competitive Pokemon is vast.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-379080275

Azumarill is OP

Comment

@Wriggle
                  Oh, I can imagine. I'm definitely more intrigued in competitive battling. Though I honestly don't think I'll be going quite deep into it.

Comment

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-379089117

AND I DID IT

Comment

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-379087446

Youuuuu did it

And with that, the champion of Yukkuricraft region is SUSTIC!
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Attention to all Random tournament participants!

Now that the OU part of the tournament is over, it is now time to start the random tournament. After contemplation, here are the following specifics for the random tournament.
                        • Here is the bracket for the Random tournament for now. It is also on the first post of the thread located under bracket.
                        • The sign-ups have been prolonged to June 1st, which coincidentally is when the tournament will begin. Tell your friends and fellow members of Yukkuricraft about this event!
                        • Because random battles mean sometimes you might get screwed over in RNG. Thus, every match will play in a best of 3 match, while the final will be played in a best of 5.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

I'd like to play for the randoms yay :3
                          My id is Eiburine

Comment

Added you to the bracket, Eibu.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Attention to all Random tournament participants!

The bracket has been generated and the sign-in period is over. Overview who you will be facing and contact him/her to conduct your random battles. Once you are done, report on the thread who won and the replays that supplements the result. You have until the 10th of June.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Question regarding my opponent, sfdavid98. I have doubts that I'll be able to battle him by that time period. The fact that I've not seen him post here or even show much interest kinda makes me think that; one: He may not show for his battle at all; and two: It may be impossible to arrange a battle against him (especially since I've never contacted him nor do I know his activity on here).
                                So, what happens if I'm unable to complete my battles then?
                                Last edited by Luna Pixu; 06-02-2016, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X