X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quotes Thread (Inspiring or Funny)

And now I provide you with a place to find quotes, inspiring or funny, and to provide them for others.

I'll start it off.

"I will not be labeled as average." -Rachel Joy Scott (1981-1999)
    "Haikus are easy
    But they don't always make sense
    Refrigerator"
    -Some shirt

"Stand up and walk. Move forward. You have two beautiful legs, don´t you?" -Edward Elric
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"If rabbits feet are so lucky, what happened to the rabbit?" - ????

(I've got SO many more!)
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"The world used to be a bigger place."
        "The world's still the same. There's just…less in it."

―Hector Barbossa and Jack Sparrow

(Probably one of sparrow´s most serious moments)
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven't got the guts to bite people themselves." -August Strindberg, A Madman's Diary, 1895.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"The threat is stronger than the execution"~?????
            How many times can you die a day~?
            How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

"Why are you reading this? The joke is in your pants." -Public Toilet
              sigpic

Comment

"Don't be so afraid, being betrayed, isn't scary, you know? We're all alone right from the start." - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXlsL63x_xI

"Show me how to lie
                You're getting better all the time
                And turning all against one
                Is an art that's hard to teach" - Offspring

Comment

"If you can't make them see the light, then make them feel the heat." –Reagan
                  sigpic

Comment

"Maybe you forgot, but we're broke."
                    "You know, that last wonder wasn't exactly wonderful." -Roxas
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

"Your past will stay unchanged, but your future isn't written yet." -?????
                      sigpic

Comment

"kill 1 person, your a murderer. Kill a group of people, your a hero. Kill everyone, you rule the world." -I have no idea... I think I heard it from Koishi's Heart-throbbing Adventure. Which easily explains that.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." -Muhammad Ali
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redleaf64 View Post
                            "kill 1 person, your a murderer. Kill a group of people, your a hero. Kill everyone, you rule the world." -I have no idea... I think I heard it from Koishi's Heart-throbbing Adventure. Which easily explains that.
                            Sanae said that in Koishi's Heart-throbbing Adventure.
                            And I think she actually said: "Kill everyone, and you're a god."
                            Originally posted by Mogeko
                            Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                            Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                            Praise be to prosciutto.
                            ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                            Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

"When I think about me standing on the earth, and how I'm just a speck on the surface of it, and how the earth is only a fraction of the size of the sun, and how the sun is only a fraction of this solar system, and how this solar system is only a dot inside the milky way, and that the milky way is just one of millions and billions of galaxies... I realize something....

Eating an entire medium pizza is no big deal at all." -?????
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X