Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the Trinity test, Kenneth Bainbridge turned to J.R. Oppenhimer and said "Now we are all sons of b*tches."
    Last edited by Kyouko_Kasodani; 08-30-2013, 05:25 PM. Reason: edited to be family-friendly
    Gensokyo's Loudest Monk

Comment

"Childhood ends when you find out there are no monsters in your closet........and that they are really walking the streets." -Mike Hutchison
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 99465 View Post
        Sanae said that in Koishi's Heart-throbbing Adventure.
        And I think she actually said: "Kill everyone, and you're a god."
        Thats right, i didn't want to go back and check... But thanks.
        sigpic

Comment

"Only intelligent people experience depression, because who can really be happy fully comprehending the hate in the world?" -Anonymous
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

You can be the dumbest man alive, but as long as you have imagination and creativity, you are more blessed than even the smartest men who don't have it.
            - Me

Comment

"You can't run from death forever.... but you can make the b*stard work for it." -????
              sigpic

Comment

"Consume the darkness, return it to light." -Riku
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

r u wanna get ded 1v1 me kan crash teh surber fester den u - YukkuriCraft in a nutshell.
                  My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                  Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

"I pity the poet whose literary genius is aroused by the smell of sh*t!" -Read on a restroom wall, under a poem.
                    sigpic

Comment

My favourite quote is from the movie Battle Royale

"Life is a game. So fight for survival and see if you're worth it."
                      -Takeshi Kitano
                      "Shut your talk-hole, bookah. Every time you open it, you drip stupid all over my floor."

Comment

"Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often." -Jacqueline Delisle
                        sigpic

Comment

So Worstcase why do you like Yoshika so much? Bebatch 2013

I will ban you. Yuto 2013

is that glue on her? Kadda who gives a shit?

No fak you gtfo Troublexassassin all day every day.

Comment

"Join the Army! Travel to exotic, distant lands. Meet exciting, unusual people, and kill them." -Full Metal Jacket
                            sigpic

Comment

Yesterday is history, tomorow is a mistery, but today is a gift. that's why it is called present. Master Oogway "Kong fu panda"

Comment

"We may die if we take a stand here...But staying gives us the chance to change out destinies." - Dunban

*more specific to Xenoblade*
                                "Vile Mechon! If you think the Homs, the people of Bionis, are just waiting here for you to pick us off...you are sorely mistaken!"
                                - Dunban

dunno why I'm suddenly going about Xenoblade stuff again after so many months past the last time I played it....

Comment

Working...
                                X