Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite game series, and what's your favorite from each of them?

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some peeps dig action though.
    Plus Death Sword was a pretty bad-ass boss.

Comment

hm.. a Good game..

Portal, I enjoyed the game for both its simplicity, the puzzles and the rambling of the characters
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Moose

The mid-boss that could have been a main-boss
        Though I just wish he was a bit tougher =w=;

Comment

I usually think that of every game.

Either every game is too easy, or I play them to much.

But really, I recently started playing Pokemon White 2, and I already started building my team with the battle with Ghetsis, the main villain, in my mind.
          And when I fought him, with only 4 pokemon because I didn't find any others that I deemed useful, once his Hydreigon (the pokemon that I pretty much feared most because of the insane amount of damage it deals in pretty much every let's play) came out, my Lucario one-shotted it. TT_TT

Comment

I think after a certain point of playing a series, you master everything the developers throw at ya as they tend to follow patterns.
            You know those block puzzles in Zelda where ya have to slide them around to land on switches?
            If I go chronologically, by the time I played TP, I had mastered them and I solved the ice block challenge that lead to a piece of heart before I even touched the first block.
            It's sad TwT

Comment

Indeed. Especially when that battle was meant as the climax of the game, the guy gives some pretty good speeches right before that moment, he pretty much shows that he's losing it, he literally smashes a hole in the floor of the cave, and then every pokemon is oneshotted except for the one pokemon that was meant to be bulky and hard to take down, which took two. (four in total because he healed it)

It just is so frustrating when you played the game with that in your mind, build a whole team around it, and when his awesome, badass theme begins playing, you find out between the chanting of GHETSIS! GHETSIS! that everything is oneshotted except for the wall and a pokemon I decided to take out with my wall because I was playing around.

But at least I almost got my parents far enough that they let me buy a 3ds, so I can finally try stuff online. (I couldn't because of wrong internet encryption)

Ok, rant over.

Comment

Top 5:
                1. Resident evil (Rebirth, 0, 2, 3, Code Veronica, 4, Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles)
                2. Touhou (EoSD, PCB, Immaterial and Missing Power)
                3. Touhou (Best fangames)
                4. Silent Hill (1, 2, 4, Origins)
                5. Mortal Kombat 9

Metal Gear Solid (1, 3, Portable Ops)
                Corpse Party (Blood Covered RTF, Book Of Shadows)
                The Elder Scrolls (Skyrim)
                Devil May Cry (1,3,4)
                Bioshock
                Portal 2
                God Of War (All)
                Crash Bandicoot (Everyone till The Wrath of Cortex ...and maybe Twinsanity but just a bit)
                Jak&Daxter (1,2,3 Daxter)
                Abe's (Oddworld, Exoddus)
                Tekken (3, 5, 6)
                Fatal Frame 2

Worst game ever:
                Real Life (I almost rage-quitted instantly)
                J/K :P

Comment

Ace Combat: Have to be a tie between Ace Combat Zero and Ace Combat 4, absolutely brilliant storytelling and game design.

Lost Planet: 2, because it's crazy.

Comment

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
                    Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
                    Touhou: EoSD
                    Jak and Daxter: 3
                    Pokémon: Gold/Silver
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Update on mine.

Metal Gear Solid. Favorite games? All of them. Just to show my fandom, I'll do it in chronological order of events.

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (Completed)
                      Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops (Completed)
                      Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops+ (Completed)
                      Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (Completed Story, Incomplete Game)
                      (To Be Added To My Arsenal This Coming Spring) Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
                      (To Be Added To My Arsenal This Coming Spring) Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
                      Metal Gear (Incomplete Due To Dead End)
                      Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (Incomplete)
                      Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes (Complete)
                      Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (Complete)
                      Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Unattained)
                      Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (Incomplete)

Comment

Working...
                      X