• Show
Clear All

Cirno's is already done. Also...

Koishi: Clefable
    Both of them are rarely seen.

Kyouko: Farfetch'd
    They both wield a stick of some sort.

Suika, Yuugi, or Kokoro: Ludicolo
    Suika and Yuugi like to party, and Kokoro is known to dance during her performances.
    Last edited by Koishi; 08-06-2013, 08:49 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

But don't Pokemon trainers usually have 6 Pokemon??? not just three. . . . Then again this is Geneokyo.......

Comment

Mima: I like Suika as Ludicolo's owner between those three.
        She seems more like the party oni when compared to Yuugi.
        And I think Kokoro needs to stick with emotions and masks. ^_^

Cirno: Sadly giving everyone 6 Pokémon would be much more difficult since we're trying to avoid any overlap.
        And finding 6 suitable and unique 'mons for everyone is a borderline futile effort. ^_^;

To give another answer, although trainers can have 6 Pokémon, typically, the only one other than the player that ever uses 6 during the main scenario is the Champion/Final Boss.
        (Barring each game's "Magikarp Fisher" of course.) ^_^

Comment

The Rival does too. I always thought Cirno thinks that she is everybody's rival.

Comment

Oh is this thing back on?

I've been thinking up and here's what I got:

Yoshika: Wobbuffet
            (They both seemingly DON'T DIE. Yoshika continuously gets revived by Seiga, and Wobbuffet... WOBBUFFEEEEEET)

Nue: Gothitelle
            (I saw Nue in fanon as a gothic lolita quite a while)

Satori: Sigilyph
            (Sigilyph apparently guards the memories of an ancient city... rings a bell?)
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Haha.
              I guess Cirno is kinda always lookin' to prove herself.
              She's still gotta follow the 3 'mon rule, though.

And this may be back on indeed...
              as far as discussion goes. ^_^;

Wobbuffet is perfect for Yoshika.
              (It helps that I just read Gonnzou's "Let's Play Resident Evil" Touhou doujin. ^_^)
              I can't believe that this is only the first suggestion for her.
              Poor little zombie needs more love.

Regrettably, I can't picture Nue and Gothitelle.
              She (Nue) is actually one of the least frilly characters. ^_^;

And Sigilyph is a damn fine choice for Satori,
              which is actually kinda terrible 'cause I liked the line-up she already had planned out.
              That leaves some thinkin' to be done.

Comment

Idk if aya has been done, but if she hasn't, she should have: Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno. (Random bird pokemon lol)

Edit: maybe murkcrow instead of one of those other bird pokemon.
                Last edited by Suzzie2; 08-07-2013, 03:39 PM.

Comment

The ones that are as done as they will likely ever be
                  are the girls that have their little team picture thingie on the first post.

If you wanna check on what's been suggested and for whom up to this point,
                  there's a Google Doc with a running list (also linked on first post.)

And now a little commentary on your suggestion:
                  Moltres is already in Mokou's final team, being a phoenix and all.
                  And while Articuno and Zapdos are still up for grabs,
                  I feel they aren't too well suited to the Gensokyo's fastest news-crow.

There are a number of things to consider when trying to come up with good matches:
                  Like connotations, abilities, races, and personalities.
                  (This is why 3 'mon teams are the only way to stay sane.) ^_^

Keep 'em comin' though.
                  There are still plenty of Pokémon to sift through (with more on the way.) ^.^

Comment

Ahem...

Attached Files

Comment

Except Flandre is already finished :3

I just noticed, did we mention Crustle for Kasen?
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

I have so many suggestions, you have no idea XD

Comment

Ran: Pawniard
                          As sort of a representation for the relationship between Ran and Yukari. The Pawniard follow Bisharp's command, like Ran follows Yukari's orders.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                            Ran: Pawniard
                            As sort of a representation for the relationship between Ran and Yukari. The Pawniard follow Bisharp's command, like Ran follows Yukari's orders.
                            Wouldn't that make sense if Yukari had Bisharp?
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

That pic...
                              It just isn't meshing well with anything we've established so far.
                              I actually was considering Lucario for Meiling, since it's fighting style in Smash Bros. is reminiscent of Chinese martial arts (among other stuff)
                              but it's sincerity and diligence I felt better suited Youmu.

Pawniard's also sorta mingling in with Sakuya's possibilities.
                              It's sharpieness coupled with the subservience makes it pretty well suited to our knife-hurling maid.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMooseJam View Post
                                Pawniard's also sorta mingling in with Sakuya's possibilities.
                                It's sharpieness coupled with the subservience makes it pretty well suited to our knife-hurling maid.
                                Wait, I said that before, and you dismissed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X