X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha.
    Didn't mean to sound dismissive in that case.
    (It's been in the Google Doc since you suggested it.)

I'll sometimes make arguments against even ones I like (for debate purposes.)
    I don't feel like looking for the post but I might've given Pawniard's gang mentality as a count against it working with Sakuya. ^_^;

Comment

Kokoro: Mespirit
      Mespirit is the being of emotion, and Kokoro's masks give off very strong emotions.

Shikieiki: Arceus
      Arceus's special move is called Judgement, and considering Shiki is the judge of judges,it seems fitting. Oh, and I can't forget the fact that both of them are known as the strongest beings in their respective lands.
      Last edited by Koishi; 08-08-2013, 06:19 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Mesprit is already pretty much set for Kokoro.

And I really like the Arceus for Shiki.
        She really is the closest thing to an almighty force in Gensokyo.
        (And she finally gets her first suggestion! Huzzah!) ^_^

Comment

Whimsicott: Koishi
          This seems a quite good fit, for three reasons.

1: It fits her personality a bit, with it's mischeiviousness.

2: They have a similar color scheme.

3: This.
          whimsikoishi_by_0ptimistic_pessimist-d4dq8bb.jpg

Minccino: Kyouko
          They use their tails as brooms.

Yamask: Yoshika
          They both are sort of shadows of former selfs, when you look at it.
          Last edited by Koishi; 08-20-2013, 10:43 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

That Whimsicott;
            its mischievousness makes it suitable for too many Gensokyoans.

Aww.
            That's actually a little sad... Poor Yoshika...
            She needs something that hops around now.
            Spoink is the only thing that immediately comes to mind... But Spoink is lame. ^_^;

Comment

Why not Golurk? Yoshika is animated by Seiga's magic, and Golurk is... Well, a golem.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMooseJam View Post
                That Whimsicott;
                its mischievousness makes it suitable for too many Gensokyoans.

Aww.
                That's actually a little sad... Poor Yoshika...
                She needs something that hops around now.
                Spoink is the only thing that immediately comes to mind... But Spoink is lame. ^_^;
                Well, I can think of a few that hop.

Lopunny

Azurill (I still don't know why it looks so damn sad.)

Chingling

Jumpluff (it's even got jump in it's name)

Comment

I'm thinking Golurk would be a better fit for the animator than the animated.
                  Seiga needs a bit more love now too. ^_^
                  Although mixing Jewish and Taoist animation magic is little weird.

From your list of bouncers, Mima,
                  I'd say Chingling is most suitable.
                  Even though it's Japanese bell paired with a Chinese vampire,
                  the oriental-ness is pretty evident in them both (along with their shared affinity for hopping.)

Also, I never noticed Azurill's expression before.
                  In fact, it looks damn near terrified in it's Sugimori art and BW sprites.
                  Last edited by MegaMooseJam; 08-25-2013, 12:27 PM.

Comment

The thing is, it was sort of a gradual change.

This is the Ruby/Sapphire sprite
                    Spr_3r_298.png

This is the Platinum Sprite
                    Spr_4p_298.png

And this is the Black/White
                    Spr_5b_298.png

The hell happened, Azurill?

Comment

azurill saw things that he/she shouldn´t have
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Did we say Ludicolo for Futo yet?

The dishes...
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Ludicolo is a funny one for Futo.
                          But strangely appropriate.

Maybe that Azurill witnessed one its kin
                          turn into a guy upon evolution.
                          I'm sure that'd be enough to traumatize any small child.

Comment

Are Gen VI Pokemon allowed? Because Malamar would be perfect for Seija Kijin, what with the theme of inversion & all.
                            No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Well, this thread was made before the new Gen, but it'll be fine I think.

Also, I've thought of some new ones.

Gourgeist for Kokoro
                              The two look VERY similar to each other (pink hair, poofy dress like thing, face on said dress.

Meowstic for Flandre (I know hers was completed, but these two just fit too well.)
                              It fits with both her somewhat innocent and cute factor and the highly destructive factor too.

Yveltal for Flandre
                              Flandre can destroy anything. Yveltal is the DESTRUCTION pokemon. Goes hand in hand

Florges for Lily White
                              Flowers go with Spring, no?

Comment

I was afraid of the new Generation altering what was already in place for the finished teams,
                                but Yveltal is almost too perfect for Flandre, so a change there is almost entirely necessary.

I'm not too sure about Meowstic though. I agree that they share the cute but destructive aspect,
                                but Meowstic seem to WANT to keep their power in check. Flandre on the other hand probably SHOULD keep it in check but doesn't/can't.

I'd also lean toward Flabebe or Floette for Lily.
                                Florges seems a bit overpowered for a fairy, don't ya think? (Even though it IS a Fairy.)

Gourgeist for Kokoro: Beautiful.

I also think a Doublade would be great for Youmu. (More changes to finished teams. Porque!?)
                                Despite her fear of ghosts, a two-bladed, half-ghost Pokémon is pretty much begging to be owned by her.

And Malamar for Seija since the DS needs to be upside-down to get it.
                                Last edited by MegaMooseJam; 11-25-2013, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X