• Time
  • Show
Clear All

{Y- yeah. Her hitbox.}
    Hehehe, Yukari you're blushing.
    {Shut up!}

On another note:
    (Rumia) Umbreon
    Fitting her power of darkness that isn't affected by the cloud she has around her. Umbreon's association with the moon also makes her a fitting choice for Kaguya.

I noticed Roserade's reason for Yuuka just says "plant". Perhaps we can change this to:
    "Beautiful yet deadly, embodies Yuuka's sadism hidden inside her warm smiles"
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

I like Umbreon for Rumia.
      Umbra does literally mean darkness.

Yeah, I was pretty lazy with that one. ^_^;
      A lot of the italicized ones have fairly brief descriptions,
      I don't usually try too hard with them unless y'all give me something to put in,
      (like you just did,)
      or it's Final Decision time for that character. ^.^

Comment

Eirin: Alomomola
        It heals other's wounds and saves people.

Oh, and I have an idea. Give Mokou Zangoose and Kaguya Seviper, to represent their rivalry.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Thought Mokou was already finalized.

We can apply the same concept to Byakuren-Miko, with Hopeless Masquerade released.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

That could work too.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

That sounds interesting.
              And if that is implemented.
              Miko definitely gets Zangoose.
              (Since they have the same "ears") ^o^

Comment

Haven't touched on this forever!

We haven't really touched on Shou's treasure-based ability, did we?

Most Valuable Vajra...
                How about Suicune? His head crystal has a good treausre-theme to it.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Haha. It has been a while, huh?
                  Work's actually been a bit busy this week so I haven't had much time to make new posters. ^_^;
                  (I finished one, but I usually like to update in pairs)

I looked into Shou a little while ago.
                  In some way or another, all three Legendary Beasts seem appropriate for her.
                  Suicune's treasure-face is definitely something to consider. ^_^

Comment

Rumia: Mandibuzz
                    Rumia's a scavenger, Mandibuzz is a scavenger.

Can't think of too much at the moment.

Comment

So Futo's power is to control the Feng Shui.

Feng = Chinese for "Wind" = Flying
                      Shui = Chinese for "Water"

You thinking what I'm thinking?

PELIPPER FOR FUTO-
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Well Pelliper certainly does have the right color scheme to accomadate Futo.

Comment

I thought Rumia hunted for food.
                          Regardless Mandibuzz's "Nest of Bones" bears a striking resemblance to the much darker portrayals of Rumia.
                          In a kind of twisted relationship, she could be a provider of nesting material. ^_^;

That's some rather unique logic.
                          (Not bad. ^.^ )
                          There's also Swanna to consider by following that route.
                          I think it matches Futo's flamboyance pretty well.
                          (Or am I the only one that thinks that Mononobe no Futo is a bit showy?)

Comment

Well, it's been a while since I've thought about this, but I have some new ideas.

Kisume: Burmy
                            They both hang from ceilings.

Keine: Cranidos
                            They both headbutt things. Lots of things.

Daiyousei: Masquerain
                            They both have similar looking wings.

Komachi: Slowpoke
                            Thye both are very lazy.

Ichirin: Altaria
                            Altaria's like a cloud, so thinking of like a representation of Unzan.

Suika: Pinsir
                            They both have horns.

Akyuu: Skiploom
                            They both have a flower on their heads.

Comment

I'm liking all of your ideas.

I've actually had work at work (weird, right?) the past few months
                              but I should be able to get these all on the Google doc. ^_^

And if this sticks into your mind until October,
                              Gen 6 (XY) oughta give us a few more to consider.
                              (There's also the full version of DDC comin' up in August to give us more characters.)

Edit:
                              Lookin' at it, I didn't even have Daiyousei listed (or Koakuma for that matter.)
                              I didn't forget about them, I swear.
                              I guess I just wanted focus to be on bosses with names. ^_^
                              (Also does this count as necro-ing a thread...?)
                              Last edited by MegaMooseJam; 08-07-2013, 08:54 AM.

Comment

I think Cirno should have a shiny Articuno. Its moves could be: Ice beam, Sheer cold, Blizzard and Hail.

Comment

Working...
                                X