Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's got mad skills to be able to catch that Marowak!
    Also fitting for Kogasa would be Likitung...
    There should be a good prankster-type Pokémon to finish her off. ^.^

Zigzagoon is perfect. It has searching habits, and zigzagginess is reminiscent of her dowsing rods.

Murasa... I don't know her too well. It seems Jellicent would be the perfect match.
    And Relicanth's extreme deep habitat should work pretty well.

Back to Miss Yakumo...
    This may be a bit ruder but you also have a tendency to sleep... a lot.
    Two Pokémon come to mind then, one is the wishmaker: Jirachi,
    the other is Snorlax.
    Thankfully, I find Jirachi to be a good match. Though it has the power to grant wishes, it typically doesn't.
    It also has a creepy eye on its chest, and is rather playful and occasionally bossy.

Comment

That picture's got a few strange choices there.

Although Ran having a Ninetails is obviously in.
      I also like the Eirin-Chansey mechanic.
      And Mokou-Scraggy is funny. ^.^

I can't really tell what Rumia is holding... a Litwick?

Edit: Ew. I just realized I double-posted. >_<
      Last edited by MegaMooseJam; 05-21-2013, 12:48 PM.

Comment

For Rumia I would choose someone like ghastly or hunter at first, but litwick kind of matchez her too
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Gastly is a good choice for sure, being shrouded how it is.
          Litwick being a candle, is kind of an ironic choice for her. (Though it may help her stop running into things.)
          Maybe Sableye to round it off (though I just read that they play tricks on people because they get lonely in dark caves)
          or possibly Mawile, since it looks like it could a person with ease.

Comment

{YOU BITCHIN MAGE IMA GAP YOU-}
            (Punches Yukari)
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

With Giratina and Jirachi in, it has become pretty difficult to find a third Pokémon for the Yukari Team.
              The picture Kristia posted suggests Darkrai, but Darkrai's ability causes nightmares and it lives in a world of dreams.
              While the world of dreams bit sounds a bit like Gensokyo as a whole, I don't think it works for Yukari specifically.

Maybe something mathematical. Ran is usually the one to show off her number skills, but she did say that Yukari was better.
              (A Kadabra-Alakazam relationship?)

Comment

Darkrai is Gengetsu obv.
                And Arceus is Shinki for another obv.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

I know next to nothing about PC-98 characters.
                  Gengetsu is the dream world girl, right? If so yes, that's a nice fit.

And it seems Shinki is a kind of creator god, so yes, Arceus is Shinki is quite obv. ^_^

Comment

After much contemplation...

Momiji: Mightyena - I was thinking Arcanine, but I sent Arca to Mokou for obvious reasons. The next WOOF that came to mind was Mightyena.
                    Nitori: Bibarel - (Kappa - Water creature - Beaver - Bibarel - WHAT)
                    Aya: Yanmega - (2FAST4USL-O-Mthrfckrs)
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Mightyena is exactly what I had in mind as one of Momiji's.

Don't forget about Golduck. That thing literally is a kappa. ^.^

Aya and Yanmega don't quite have it.
                      For sheer speed, Ninjask is the fastest, but even then having Aya hang out with bugs is odd.
                      Pidgeot is one of the few Pokémon that can learn Hurricane, which goes with Aya's wind manipulation pretty well.
                      I also have Shiftry in mind since it's... well, a Tengu. ^_^;

Comment

Hokay.
                        Sanae - shiny version of everything Reimu has, except no Slaking and maybe Rudicolo.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMooseJam View Post
                          Rayquaza is a definite for Kanako. However isn't the whole snake-thing (Mishaguji) more Suwako's thing?

Seviper, Seismitoad (possibly Politoad) and Regigas sounds good for Suwako to me. ^.^

I was thinking Magnezone would be more Nue than Nitori since it's a UFO.

I'm a bit confused on the choice of Claydol for Satori. Is she related to Arahabaki in any way?
                          (Research time!)
                          I was mainly picking Claydol for Satori because it goes with the whole eye theme. I think Hypno might be good for Koishi. Oh, and why not Unown for Yukari, to go with the mystery and the whole sort of eye theme with her gaps? And for your fast pokemon, why not add the pokemon with one of the highest speed stat in the games, Accelgor?
                          Last edited by Koishi; 05-21-2013, 08:54 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                            I was mainly picking Claydol for Satori because it goes with the whole eye theme. I think Hypno might be good for Koishi.
                            Hypno Reisen master race.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Koishi can control the subconscious, Reisen just makes people insane, Hypno hypnotizes people. See how Koishi fits better?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Tenshi has a lvl 100 Bidoof that knows Hyper Beam.

Realistically, Tenshi would have a Shuckle, since it has the highest defense.
                                My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                                Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X