X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MegaMooseJam View Post
    Gengar was taken into great consideration.
    But it's very antagonistic personality didn't seem to mesh well with Yuyuko. (Yet I left Spiritomb in.)
    And Dream Eater (used because of Saigyou Ayakashi's tendency to kill people in their sleep) is taken care of by Butterfree, who is actually quite a ravenous little (giant) butterfly.

Cirno - I do like seeing Vanilluxe, or the weaker ones of the line, for her (it kinda covers the stupid bit pretty well).
    I'm leaning more toward using the pure Ice-type Regice over Articuno though.

Iku - I'm sticking with Milotic as one of hers since it's based on an oarfish. But an Electric Dragonite is a good fit.
    And Pikachu brings in some needed cuteness.

Mokou can phoenix it up with a Ho-oh too. ^.^
    I think you should use Cryogonal for Cirno, and maybe Deoxys for either Eirin, Kaguya, or the Watatsuki sisters. Also, Ditto for Nue.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Cryogonal has a tendency to melt in warmer climates, so I'm leaving it for Letty. (Who is now sitting at Cryogonal and Froslass.)
      Curse them (Letty and Cirno) and their extremely similar powers.

I think it'd be safe to use Deoxys' alternate forms as separate Pokémon for all those moon peeps. ^.^

Ditto as an "unidentifiable" Pokémon is good for Nue.
      But its transformability could work for a tanuki like Mamizou too.
      I'll have to ponder that one, but I'm leaning toward the Nue-side. ^_^

Comment

I've come up with a few teams, though most of them aren't completed as of yet, i'll put the completed an mostly completed ones to show ya.

Kogasa: Gengar, Lickilicky, Rotom
        Gengar and Rotom are bent on causing mischief, and scaring people. Lickilicky is for the big tongue.

Mystia: Meloetta, Pidgeotto, Kricketune
        Meloetta and Krickitune make natural music, while Pidgeotto is for birds, of course.

Flandre: Hydreigon, Sharpedo, Banette
        Three pokemon bent of causing chaos and destruction.

Utsuho: Volcarona, Magmortar, Solrock
        To go with the fire and the sun themes.

Nue: Zoarark, Ditto
        Couldn't figure out a third one yet, but they both diguise themselves and such.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Kogasa: Gengar and Lickilicky (or Lickitung to power her down a bit) are very good for her.
          Rotom though, I'd prefer to see with the Prismrivers since it's a poltergeist type ghost.

No complaints on Mystia. ^.^

Flandre: As far as sheer destruction goes, Gyarados has to be in.
          Banette isn't blindly destructive though. It's more like a vengeful, abandoned doll, so it'd be more suited to Alice or Medicine.

Those are very good fits for Utsuho.

I'm thinking Magnezone for Nue's third. UFO for UFO's extra boss. ^.^

Comment

You make good points, I must say. I think we might want Swalot for Medicine, with it's really potent poison and such.

Comment

Add Loudred or Exploud to Prismrivers for MUSIC
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

I think they would fit Kyouko better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                  You make good points, I must say. I think we might want Swalot for Medicine, with it's really potent poison and such.
                  I was thinking about which Poison-types would work with her too.
                  She does clouds of poison, right? (Haven't the played PoFV story much.)
                  So Weezing/Koffing were in my head. (Both maybe?)

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                  Add Loudred or Exploud to Prismrivers for MUSIC
                  The Prismrivers are known to get insanely loud.
                  But like Mima said, they suit Kyouko very well.
                  Maybe Exploud for Prismrivers and Loudred for Kyouko? (Or vice versa?)

I've put together Yukari and Suwako Team Pictures.
                  They'll be up on the front in a bit.

Comment

I was thinking of Nosepass and Sableye for Nazrin, maybe with a Raticate.

Comment

Curious.
                      Why Nosepass?
                      Does it have something to do with the relationship between magnetism and dowsing?

Zigzagoon was also discussed for Nazrin a bit earlier, since it's a Pokémon that's always searching for things.

Comment

Other than Cloudulus, Im stumped on Ichirin.
                        Camerupt for Yuugi. (Why? They both have insane strength, and they both live near volcanoes.)
                        Or maybe even Rhyperior.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Nosepass because people use it to find their way, so I was thinking Nazrin would use it in case she lost her way, and Nosepass has been used to find stuff, at least from what I remember from Emerald and Ruby, as also it's magnetism can help find metal stuff. Also, I think Hariyama would be a good fit for Yuugi.

Comment

Do you mean Tornadus?
                            Actually all three of them look like Unzan's long-lost brothers. ^.^

Camerupt is Special Attacker though, I feel the oni need more brute strength-ish Pokémon.
                            Rhyperior (and even Rhydon) would work for either Yuugi or Suika so we need to figure out how to divi them up if we're going the oni-buff route. ^.^
                            (I believe you also made a suggestion of Nidoking/queen for Yuugi.)

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                              Nosepass because people use it to find their way, so I was thinking Nazrin would use it in case she lost her way, and Nosepass has been used to find stuff, at least from what I remember from Emerald and Ruby, as also it's magnetism can help find metal stuff. Also, I think Hariyama would be a good fit for Yuugi.
                              Alrighty.
                              Nosepass is starting to sound pretty possible.

Ditto on the Hariyama for Yuugi.
                              Would something like Hariyama, Rhyperior, Nidoqueen work for her?

Comment

Yup, there's Yuugi right there.
                                Yamame'll be easy: Parasect, Ariados, that one electric spider pokemon from Gen V.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X