Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Komachi would have a scyther and a meowth. Scythe and payday!

Comment

Hmmmm... What should Shizuha have... (profile pic)
      sigpic

Comment

Smeargal too for Shizuha, for the painting stuff.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
          Smeargal too for Shizuha, for the painting stuff.
          I feel like Smeargle is for Akyuu.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Not really. Akyuu writes, Smeargle and Shizuha paint. Also, Spinda for Suika.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Not really. Akyuu writes, Smeargle and Shizuha paint. Also, Spinda for Suika.
              Please take all of my yes please.
              Update:
              [Chen]Surprised no one did this. I have to go with Skitty for Stage 2 and Delcatty for Stage 5.
              [Aki Sisters]Smeargle, Vileplume, and Parasect maybe?
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                Please take all of my yes please.
                Update:
                [Chen]Surprised no one did this. I have to go with Skitty for Stage 2 and Delcatty for Stage 5.
                [Aki Sisters]Smeargle, Vileplume, and Parasect maybe?
                Aki sisters need Landorus. He is the Guardian of the Fields, you know. He grants bountiful crops.

Comment

Aki sisters need Landorus. He is the Guardian of the Fields, you know. He grants bountiful crops.
                  But Landorus is legendary. Aki Sisters are, okay never mind just realized that they are goddesses too.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Shizuha needs leafeon though.
                    sigpic

Comment

So be it.

Comment

Horight!

Unown for Yukari could work. They have been known to bend reality to their will to some degree, and as mentioned before, are very mysterious.

I don't think Sanae being a shiny Reimu will work. Sanae doesn't have the space distorting "flight" ability that Reimu has, so she doesn't really warrant a Lugia.
                        She also doesn't seem to be in a dire need of money like Reimu, so she wouldn't need a Meowth's Pay Day.

Koishi's manipulation of the subconscious fits Hypno's deal. On that same note, she'd also work well with a Musharna.

Shuckle, the ultimate masochistic Pokémon.

I'm pretty set on Youmu having Scyther, so how about Kabutops for Komachi. (Even though it doesn't have "scythe" in its name.)
                        And even though Reimu has a Meowth, Komachi's money throwing almost demands that she have one too.
                        They're not rare at all, so I'll let two Meowth's in.

I think Smeargle, Leafeon, and Landorus has a good dynamic for the Aki sisters.

Spinda is a natural drunk, but I was thinking it was better suited to Hina.

So many suggestions.
                        Thanks y'all.
                        Progress moves quite a bit more smoothly when I'm not the only one putting thought into this. ^.^

EDIT:
                        I just put Youmu and Yuyuko teams up on the first post.
                        I know Spiritomb was a suggestion for Parsee, but I thought that its roots in the 108 Temptations one must overcome to reach Nirvana was fitting for our little Ghost Princess.
                        Last edited by MegaMooseJam; 05-22-2013, 09:37 AM.

Comment

I saw a comic where Gengar was used for Yuyuko... You know, dream eater and all that.
                          Other than that... Obvious fact that Mokou should have her hands on moltres.

So..
                          Cirno - Glalie, Arctiuno, and that one... Ice cream pokemon...
                          Iku - Pikachu, Dragonite(Focus on electric-type moves, Zapdos)
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Gengar was taken into great consideration.
                            But it's very antagonistic personality didn't seem to mesh well with Yuyuko. (Yet I left Spiritomb in.)
                            And Dream Eater (used because of Saigyou Ayakashi's tendency to kill people in their sleep) is taken care of by Butterfree, who is actually quite a ravenous little (giant) butterfly.

Cirno - I do like seeing Vanilluxe, or the weaker ones of the line, for her (it kinda covers the stupid bit pretty well).
                            I'm leaning more toward using the pure Ice-type Regice over Articuno though.

Iku - I'm sticking with Milotic as one of hers since it's based on an oarfish. But an Electric Dragonite is a good fit.
                            And Pikachu brings in some needed cuteness.

Mokou can phoenix it up with a Ho-oh too. ^.^

Comment

Top it all off with a Blaziken!
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Ha!
                                Gotta have them pants!

I believe that works pretty darn well. ^.^

Comment

Working...
                                X