Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

I didn't know that EG was a slap - stick comedy special. XD

Nah, it would be really odd if we did that. The first two options seem more likely.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I still feel stumped when it comes down to anything EG related as of this moment guys. I seriously have a bad case of Writer's block right now.

Comment

[OOC Board] Eternal Galaxy: Phoenix

@s1
        I like to work in comedy here and there. I mean, the Mus should be a good indicator of that.

But sure, let's just do the initial concept.

@Sus and Kristia

To help things along, thinking of having something bring things in the Shrine together as it is.

A) ghost/shadow to lure Kristia's characters

B) Mus and Minumes to do the same.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@SUS

Quick question, how can Add be sitting in a chair if he went flying up stairs and into a wall?

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Wait what?

I don't remember... what about stairs and a wall?

Comment

"Add went flying backwards and perfectly up the stairs into a wall."

EDIT: Look at page 46 of IC

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Yeah then after that post you had a post saying that Reiya stabilized the ship. I should have mentioned that after the ship was stabilized Add went to sit in a chair.

Too late now. I already deleted that part of my damn post :/ Going to either edit that part back in, or just create a whole new post for Alcyon Space. -.-

Comment

Ah. So he was fine with being flung up some stairs and into a wall?

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

I would have posted a reaction, but like I said I panicked when I found out about my error in my post and deleted my last response with Add.

So just please wait. I'm getting annoyed with other things IRL and stuff at the moment, and I don't feel like bothering with RP stuff right now until I can get things settled IRL.

Comment

No problem, not in any hurry. Just wanted to ask before I think of a post so go handle your RL stuff.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Okay before I even consider posting in the RP, please tell me where all I need to reply to so I can try and respond to them.

Comment

Well if we look at the locations...

Nevaraas
                          - Colony

Alcyon
                          - Space
                          - Shrine of Seasons
                          - Colony

Dua
                          - Manor of Eternity

I think you're needed in most locations.
                          The main thing is transitioning Kristia's characters into the same room as where Bardock is in the Shrine

@ Kristia
                          Feel free to adopt the Mus. You can have the Mus. Use the Mus as you need it.

Comment

I´m still debating between following that idea or ask why there is a creature that defies all logic which you admitted was created in less than an hour.
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

[OOC Board] Eternal Galaxy: Phoenix

The Mus was actually created a few years ago (but not exactly as it is now, before it was just an oversized mouse.) and I'm just now deciding to implement it. Tbh I want it to be something that is unpredictable in comedic ways.
                              It's supposed to be a cute fuzzy thing that has lots of suprises. It's to lighten the mood at some places.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Also remember Zekai that the station for Alcyon is actually located on the planet. It doesn't really have a Space Station port or anything. All ships have to physically land in the hangar. Just an FYI.

Either way I'm probably gonna go now. Later.

Comment

Working...
                                X