Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sus, Mima, either, if not both of ya are needed in the Manor. if we can progress it through the door into the entrance hall, I can help progress things to the boat and get the group off the isle.
    In short, we need someone to respond to Mara and/or open the door then someone else could go in, notice Morpheus, and then we can go to the boat from there.
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-30-2015, 12:25 PM.

Comment

If I remember with Eve and Hajime... I can't think of a post for them, and as such I'm just saying that they have been and are continuing to follow the group. They are both the kind of characters to keep things to themselves usually, only speaking if they really have something to comment on, or someone talks to them directly.

Comment

you can post about them thinkimg of the current situation
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

That's the thing. If Hajime was conscious, then I could easily make a post about his thoughts on the current situation. Though since he is unconscious and is being carried by Eve, then I really can't due to one thing. Eve's current goal of escaping/leaving the Manor is essentially the only focus on her mind right now due to the fact that she is a robot... a robot with sentience and all, but when she is focused on a task that almost become the only thing she becomes focused on. (Remember she is an ANCIENT machine, even in the first part of EG, Eve was still a very ancient android. One with a high level of sentience, but the years she spent dormant before she woke up in EG did do a number on her systems. So she is rather robotic due to some essential coding in her systems are currently... broken.

Since Eve is focused on escaping, and without Hajime to be awake to make comment about the current situation then I am kind of limited with what to do with them. The only logical thing I can post with Eve would just be Eve turning to the group and scolding them for not focusing on the task at hand. This is why it is being tricky for me to make a post with them currently. It's much like with Trista in TSU. TRXD does not usually make a first post with Trista confronting someone because it would be out of character of Trista unless plot ABSOLUTELY DEMANDED IT. Right now all I can say is that Eve and Hajime right now, are just following the group (with Eve carrying Hajime) in the background (not literally in the background, but you get what I mean. They are currently in standby as they are following the others.)

If I were to make a post with them, it would be incredibly short with Eve just quickly scolding the others for not focusing on the task at hand before continuing to run out of the Manor... and to be honest... I really try my hardest to avoid short posts. I at least try to make them a few sentences (at least 4-5 sentences, about a paragraph in length.)

I could post for other areas in EG to sort of make a beefier post, but that would still leave the part of the post itself for Eve (and unconscious Hajime) short.

:/

Comment

then you got a paragraph or 2-3 lines of Eve scolding the others and you could make another one about her making the plans about what to do, like the current and future objectives
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Kristia...

Fuck...

And now I can't currently think of enough things for her to say while scolding the others to fill a whole paragraph...

(I never really pictured Eve to say much when she does speak, usually speaking in short sentences... Hajime is more of the loudmouth out of the two...)

Comment

hey, I´m just trying to help

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah I know, and the reason I said "Fuck" was because you had a fair point. T-T Look I'll try and get to it when I'm done with TSU, and ATWAG. Is that fair Cucoo and Kristia?

Comment

I´m ok with people making posts

Spoiler:

Comment

I need to throw this here so I don't forget.

Crew name: Athenian Marauder

Ship name: The Nucleus

Description: A (currently) five-man team of scientists, renegades, and ass-kickers of badassness combined.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
                        Also remember Zekai that the station for Alcyon is actually located on the planet. It doesn't really have a Space Station port or anything.
                        No one ever corrected my when I was saying Space Station.

Sent by Tapatalk
                        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Sorry I didn't really notice it now. Most colony's and groups are actual colonies established on the planet. Sorry for not informing you earlier.

Comment

Good details, nice back story, interesting team

You got my approval Wriggle

Spoiler:

Comment

There's no blatant conflicts with the lore so it's good.
                              Just one thing that did catch my attention: "But the aforementioned galaxy is still bewildered and in ruins."

The choice of words is whats interesting to me: why bewildered?

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Wriggle

This post was in General Discussion, but it seems more appropriate here.

Originally posted by S121
                                Man that was a looooooong read.

I KNEW it! I F$&KING KNEW IT! I read Skylark's bio and got some Nick Fury Avengers vibes from him. His physical description didn't help either, but when I turned on images, I flipped my shit. XD

Anyways, I find it all good, except for maybe some of the technological devices. Take it from me, science doesn't quite work that way. That is my only gripe.

For example, when you described the dark matter cannon, that sounds more like a blackhole cannon. Black holes are made by supercondensing matter, but that wouldn't be dark matter, it would just be a miniature black hole. That, and her grav-boot confuses me a little because of their description. Are you saying that it has the ability to influence the gravity of an entire planet, or that it can simply alter gravity, allowing her to slow down/speed up while in free fall?

As for the railgun, it might work, but only perhaps if the railgun fires plasma instead of conventional bullets. After all, nobody said that you couldn't project a ball of plasma with electromagnetism. Either that, or each bullet is specially made to be a ballistic fusion reactor. This might actually have the advantage of burning a target that survives with molten metal and plasma. Basically, if the bullet mushrooms and sticks onto a large, armored entity, it would then have to content with both heavy molten metal, as well as the 5,000+F temperatures from the plasma. Is this what you were thinking?
                                Last edited by S121; 02-05-2015, 02:22 PM.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X