Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well..
    https://gareblogs.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/joker.jpg
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@kilel + kristia

Apply the "an enemy of my enemy is my friend" logic here because Achlys has always been against the Nihiliods. I'll post the updated timeline that has the Nexion segment done soon

Comment

WAIT A MINUTE, CUCOO, COULD THAT DEMONARC I WAS PLANNING ON INTRODUCING BE AN ARACHNAE CLASS DEMONARC AND STILL BE ABLE TO TAKE OTHER PEOPLE'S FORMS?
        Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
        "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Arachnae are incapable of "shapeshifting" like an Umbra or swarms of Lessers.
          I'm almost to a point in the timeline where I'll have to summarize what each variant of Demonarc can and cannot do.

Comment

ffffffffffffffffffffffffshit
            I want him to have an identity, but still have the ability to body-snatch as it were. I was thinking of giving him some ability to tamper with people's memories as well. Not so much rejigger them or whatever, but bring them to the surface. Forced Recollection I guess you could call it.

Comment

Sounds more like a cross between the Unknown and Morpheus.
              I say you can have a version of an Umbra that didn't form as completely as others.
              For the memory bit... Because it does sound like what I intended with the Unknown... Have him merged somehow with a Nihiliod. So maybe he's an Umbra "Null" fused with a dead Nihiliod and the Unknown is granting him the memory trick since that's how it communicates.

Comment

That should work just fine.

Comment

PHENOM IS REAL!!!

Comment

DUN, DUN, DUUUNNNN!!!
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Kristia, that last post wasn't a... retreat or whatever... I tried like 3 times to end the conversation and dismiss your characters, who themselves stated they had something else to do. I could have gone on longer if I wanted to. But the conversation had run its course.

You need to work on how to end conversations. That one dragged on too long. I did that to force it to end.
                      Last edited by Kilelicus; 06-12-2015, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Double post because im now on my phone and cant edit BECAUSE THE FORUMS ARE STILL FUCKED.

Knowing when to end conversations is important to not stalling out roleplays. PROVIDED IM WAITING FOR THE PALACE TO MOVE ALONG SO S1 AND I CAN HAVE OUR SUPERSOLDIERS MEET.

Comment

Well, sometimes it is nice to have a good conversation, you should check on some of them in the RPs, some took pages (10-20ish posts)

I was thinking keegan was enjoying the conversation with Runa and trying to beat Bryn on their Wills, so I continued the conversation.

Spoiler:

Comment

ok so time for some fun

So in the almighty logic of things I came up with the following: There had been 3 instances of Aion over the course of the timeline.

1st: Aion Leonares - Alive during part 1: Prism
                            2nd: Revere Exorco - 1st revived version of Aion that came about after Shattered Ice Flower
                            3rd: Astraeus Leonares - 2nd revival that came about during Mirror Sea

With this in mind... I determined the Aion during Phoenix that was at the Manor of Exposition was actually Revere. This means Astraeus is still out there...

The fun part is determining which one is Ignis's father and then determining who's the mother between Selene and Achlys...

Comment

@Cucoo

Oh boy, that sounds fun. XD

To be honest, I wish that we could talk in Mumble, but I suppose the "Project" thread would do just as well.

I guess the question is who would be the most likely to be the father?
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Aye... Problem with Windows phone is no mumble...

Anyway, the pairings that I can make sense of right now is Astraeus x Selene and Revere x Achlys

At the moment I'm leaning towards the former for Ignis... Though explaining why Astraeus would even bother with her is getting tricky...

Comment

Working...
                                X