Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's called the more I tried to write out the scene where they perform their groundstrike, the more boring it got. So I scrapped it for a different route that involves just the Umbra explaining.

And no, Ian won't remember. Let's say they never occurred in this timeline.

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO
      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

It keeps things simpler for me plus it eliminates any chance of someone going back in time.
        The concept I'm working with is that it's possible to jump from one timeline to any point in another timeline but you cannot go from another timeline to the past in your original timeline or any other timeline. In other words, can't rewrite history of a timeline.

Comment

But they WOULDN'T be rewriting that history. They'd be LIVING the history ALREADY established <3

Comment

I'll have to think on that alittle harder

oh and minor detail edit: Every instance where Ian might have said "Take out" or "Kill" in context with Phorma has been changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilelicus View Post
              Not sure if I'll actually make use of him, but I'm gonna make this app just in case.

Name: Deus
              Spoiler: Deus

Appearance:
              Spoiler: Image

Race: Human/Imaginandi

Profession: Private Investigator / Defender of Fantasia / Imaginandi

Talents: Is able to create objects simply from his imagination, within certain limitations of power, size, and probability based on what universe he exists in. Is able to travel through portals of darkness to reach destinations. If he doesn't know where he's going, he can end up anywhere. (This is how he'll end up in Venturia)

Inventory: N/A

Personality: Deus, at first glance, has a rather rough exterior. Seeming almost emotionless at first. However, take a closer look and it's painfully obvious what kind of mood he's in. He has the most subtly predictable poker face in the world. To the indiscerning eye, his appearance of joviality may be taken as discontent. In all honesty, Deus is one of the most friendly Imaginandi that have ever existed, not that many of them exist in the first place.

History: Deus was once a young boy, living in 10th century Earth. A young boy that had been born a quadriplegic. He lived his life in isolation, except for the exposure he had to his family, whom could not bring themselves to take his life. He had all the time he could have ever wanted, but could only ever use it to rest. So he rested. And he dreamed. And dreamed. And dreamed. Eventually, his imagination took control of his life. He began to lose touch with reality. As this went on, Deus's existence drifted ever closer to the metaphysical world of Fantasia. In this world, all manner of otherworldly creatures existed. All of them born from the imaginations of men. These creatures were called Figments. And they were very real.

When Deus was finally pulled into the world of Fantasia by his own lack of touch with reality, he fell. Like most humans that end up in Fantasia, he fell from the ceiling. As he fell, he could see a city below. It was not incredibly large, but it was larger than any town he had ever been taken to or heard of. It excited him. The excitement was short-lived, however, as Deus could not maneuver his body somewhere safe to land, and thus fell headfirst into the cobbled streets of Fantasia. He was immediately knocked unconscious.

After a few hours, he awoke. He instinctively moved his hand to his head, to feel a goose-egg that had been formed from the fall. It was then that he realized two things. First: He had just moved his arm for the first time in his life. Second: He had no earthly idea who he was. As time went on, he took on a job, began to work towards bettering the city of Fantasia, so on and so forth.

Bio: Deus is a Human, yes. But he fell into Fantasia. And like and human that falls into Fantasia, he immediately became an Imaginandi: A human who could manifest their own imaginations right before them. Unlike most true Imaginandi, though, he was the first, and he was also the only one to rightly lose his identity. As such, while displaying his abilities, the people of Fantasia began to call him "Deus," as he seemed a god-like figure to them. There are other Imaginandi like him, but they number fewer than twenty, and many of them are vile individuals, using their abilities for personal gain. These Imaginandi are colloquially known by the Figments of Fantasia as Daemons, while those who use their abilities to help others are known as Deis.

There exist other Imaginandi that number far greater than the Daemons and Deis, but they have either not retained the ability to manifest their imaginations, or they have simply gone mad in their ravings and can't even function as human beings. The former are called Imaginandi Impotens, while the latter are called Imaginandi Invalidum.

Notes: The portals that he travels through are passageways loosely linked to Fantasia, and as such work based on the user's imagination. Time passes far slower there than in the real world, so a century in reality can be a single day in Fantasia.

Imaginandi cannot die natural deaths. They need to be killed by something. They do not grow any older than their prime age.

Powerful enough, and disciplined Imaginandi are capable of passing between Fantasia and the Real World whenever they please.

His favorite weapon to materialize is a stylized Halberd

Looks fine to me.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Thinking of replacing Phenom's Flashback Form theme. Which version do you guys think would be better?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wru2aDvmpT0

Or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lki0QYPInsU

Comment

So I actually found a really good depiction of just how Phenom gazes at people from over his scarf in most cases.

Thank you, Yato, for your eyes.

Comment

@ SUS

uh did you miss my last post for Nevaraas or what?

Comment

@Cucoo

I'll post in a sec for you. I think it's because Joe was talking to the "armored" individual.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

Sorry. Just been relatively busy today and yesterday. So I haven't had much time to do anything I really well... would like.

I'll go back and read the post and edit okay?

Comment

aye

I guess my old indirect habits die hard.

Meanwhile
                          I found something that sums up Aion and Joe's friendship and might come into play when they all get back together for the Daedalus Raid

Comment

THIS IS FINALLY FUCKING DONE

Spoiler:

Name: Drake

Appearance:

He stands at 6ft 4, wears navy blue pants, and wears some black steel-toed combat boots.

Race:
                            Cromian. A race of human-like beings from a planet known as Cromia, a planet from a distant galaxy. Cromians are quite similar to humans in appearance and even biologically similar. Only difference is that Cromians hair always seemes to be silvery white to just pure white, and relatively pale skin. The one key factor though that separates them from humans are their natural telekinetic abilities. Naturally they have access to Telekinesis, which depending on the Cromian, the training the Cromian had with Telekinesis, and several other factors. The Telekinesis can turn out to be very powerful, or rather weak. Either way the Cromians are a dying race, and currently Drake is one of the last Cromians few hundred in existence (the others pretty much scattered.) His telekinesis is moderate in terms of power, as he can catch bullets if he projects a telekinetic barrier, and he can lift say... half a ton with his telekinesis for a rather short amount of time (roughly a few minutes) with his telekinesis. However using Telekinesis for too long or trying to push his limits with Telekinesis too far for too long can cause quite some nasty side-effects. Starting with nosebleeds and bloodshot eyes, to possibly falling into a coma for an indeterminate amount of time.

The heavier/larger the object, the more focus and concentration Drake has to put into said object in order to move or manipulate it with his mind.

Profession and/or Talents:
                            Leader of Drake's Wyverns or "The Wyverns". A mercenary group that was started by Drake BEFORE he was even working with the Aristocrats, but after he defected his group of mercenaries came with him (along with some new faces replacing some old ones) and turned into a rebellion against the Aristocrats after he had defected.

Despite being relatively young (at about 28-29 years of age), he has started a Rebellion against the Aristocrats, and has been doing quite fine despite having had not much training in terms of combat. Though he isn't the best in combat when it comes down to it (he's had about two-three years of combat training in the past), he makes up for it in being more strategic with his plans and actions. As he is surprisingly a guy that would rather plan out a mission than go in recklessly. If he doesn't have a set plan (and contingency plans in case things go wrong), then you can be sure that he will be thinking of a plan as quickly as possible. His training in armed combat mostly helps him excel in use with rifles and other long-range weaponry, and as such he tends to prefer using such weaponry on missions. However he does seem to like using assault rifles more, even though his proficiency with those types of weapons are not as high as with weaponry designed for long-range.

However when the time comes to where he needs to fight, he can still hold his own quite well, and will often try and use any weapon he can get his hands on in the event he becomes unarmed.

Inventory:
                            In terms of weapons he doesn't really cary much on him at all when outside of a mission (despite the protests of his men telling him that it would be wise to carry a weapon on him at all times.) But when he has a mission on hand, and he is one of the people going on said mission, then he will take any weapons that would deem fitting for said mission.

Personality:
                            Drake is a guy who has both a serious demeanor, and a laid-back side.

On missions Drake is generally calm, collected, and cautious with pretty much a plan for just about any possible situation he might get himself in (with the plans typically being formed before missions.) While in combat he does not always show mercy towards his opponents (especially if his opponents are the Aristocrats.) As such when in combat he tends to use anything he can against his opponent. Especially his telekinesis. This combined with a decent amount of combat training and experience, along with a tendency to plan ahead (taking into many different possible outcomes into account.

However when not on missions Drake is quite different if not almost the opposite of his more serious self. Outside of missions and when not working, Drake is still laid-back, but not as serious or stern as he is when working. He'd often just hang around the base, and rather just relax while possibly eating junk food. Despite his lazy behavior out of missions, he does try his hardest to stay in shape.

History:
                            As being one of the last few hundred Cromians in existence, life was quite... meh for Drake. Things were pretty good with him and his adopted parents, but nothing was really fun, or exciting. Just a quiet... boring, dull life. This young life for him was nothing to complain about. I mean he had a few friends in some colonies, had some solid meals day-in and day-out. However as he grew older he became a bit more... reserved. He started to shelter himself in his room, and he would hardly ever come out of his room anymore. Hell it got so bad that his adoptive parents got worried, and had to break into his room to check on him. What they saw startled them... or what they didn't see startled them.

Drake was nowhere to be seen, because on that day, at the young age of 16 he left his home to search for a ship. It took some time, but he eventually found someone who could help. He was an old man who was getting ready to leave the planet himself. The man had already packed up his belongings into a ship, and was beginning to head to another planet that also had a colony. Seeing this, Drake asked the man if he could join him... At first the man was quite hesitant, if not downright refusing Drake's request... Until Drake took out a good amount of money that he had stolen from his parents while they were sleeping. With that he payed the man, and the man let him join.

Shortly after once they arrived to their destination, Drake and the old man went their separate ways. Drake had gone to join the military force on the planet. With that he had gone through serious training, until he was 24. At that age he began to find life serving the military to be... just as dull. He grew bored. He felt like he could do something more exciting with his life, and as such he resigned from the Planet's military force. Ever since he had became a freelance mercenary for hire. Taking any jobs that the military was either too occupied with other things to do, to rather dangerous tasks. Ever since over the course of the next 2 years he had formed his own mercenary group known as Wyvern's (though people call it Drake's Wyvern's.) A group of mercenaries that take the jobs that others don't want.

Bio:

Shortly after Drake's Wyvern's were fully established, they had gotten an offer to travel to a planet called Geminiea Alpha to help some researchers and scientists on the planet. Things went smoothly at first after arriving. Things were quite busy, and the pay was quite nice. However things went south quickly. Something happened, and some of the scientists and researcers of the group known as the Aristocrats started to change... for the worse. They became more like tyrants and harsh in their experiments. Either way after seeing this, Drake didn't care what happened. He stopped working for the Aristocrats after learning what they were doing with the group of researchers and scientists, and Drake's Wyvern's began to rebel.

Notes: None

I sort of half-assed the bio part...

Comment

You did it. You really did it.

*huggles and accepts app*

Auu~♡
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@ sus: i like how he kinda looks like virgil from DMC3. accepted

Comment

Working...
                                X