Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inb4? Noob momenT...

Comment

old habit =w= for some reason I always put that...

Comment

@Cuckoo
        That's fine.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

I still don't know what it means... (btw, the noob was talking about was me for not knowing what it means)

Hey Wriggs, where on the SDM campus did they gap? I assumed they were at the gate.

Comment

@ Wriggs

oh lol

it literally means

in before
            which I use in a different context of its actual function...

@ Wriggs
            Yer talking about the timeskip in AtWaP right? Ok I'll set something up then for that.

Comment

@Wonder

What do you mean? I don't own Farcry 3.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Didn't you say when I asked you if you either researched it or played it, you said 'well, I played it for the most part? '

Comment

@Wonder

Nope, I said that I researched it. I looked up the basic plot of the game, to understand what we were talking about during one of our conversations.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@Wonder (And partially Kristia)
                    Front of the gate.

@Cuckoo
                    Yeah.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Yea. So Kristia, Sakuya is inside telling to get properly dressed, assuming she's in her little vampire pajamas... *somehow manages to hold in nosebleed* anyways, I'm up for one more post and I'm gone. And hopefully I don't fall asleep this time I said it unlike last time...

Comment

Name: Chaos_Grand

Timezone: EST (Florida)

NPC Character of Choice: Richter Belmont

Game of Origin: Castlevania: Rondo of Blood (the first game he appeared in.)

Power: Richter is a powerful member of the Belmont Clan. A clan of famous vampire hunters. Richter is said to be one of the most, if not most powerful Belmont there was (and currently is.) This is shown with his sheer will power, strength, skill, and sense of justice. He was also capable of performing very powerful magical attacks called "Item Crash" where if he has a sub-weapon (Cross, dagger, Holy Water, Axe, and Magical Book sub-weapons) he can perform a very powerful attack depending on the sub weapon. Like say if he has the Cross sub-weapon and uses enough magic he can summon a holy tornado of large Grand Crosses which will tear apart any demons within range. Will go more in depth as the RP goes on.

Weapons:

The powerful Vampire Killer whip. The Vampire Killer is a chain whip with a small mace ball tip (really small, about the size of a golf ball.) The length is normally about 1 to 1 ˝ length of a man's height (5-7 feet long).

The Vampire Killer is a really powerful whip imbued with alchemy, that is incredibly powerful against vampires. The whip not only does serious damage to vampires, but to any demon. Even the Grim Reaper, Death himself, is damaged by the whip. As Leon says at the end of Lament of Innocence - "I have the power to destroy all related to the vampires. Though you (Death) have divine powers, you are no exception." This signifies that the Vampire Killer whip could damage most fallen angels that took tangible form in the physical world.

However despite it's power, it was revealed in Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, it is revealed that use of the whip by a person who is not a direct descendant of the Belmont clan is potentially deadly, and that it was indeed the Vampire Killer that killed John Morris, whose life was drained away by the legendary weapon. However, before it can reach this level of power, the specific indirect descendant (or anyone else that's not a Belmont) who wants to use the Vampire Killer must undergo a trial to unlock its true strength. Otherwise, the whip will not manifest its legendary power, and seem for all intents and purposes to be a fairly ordinary. So despite it's power, only a Belmont can fully use it. Anyone else that wishes to use it must go through a trial. Even then anyone who does manage to use the whip at it's fullest risks cutting their life span quite short.

Also it's not that effective against Holy beings (like angels and stuff), or those pure of heart.

I'm also giving him the Cross Sub-Weapon which is a holy magic imbued cross that acts like a boomerang. Useful against demons and stuff.

Weaknesses: Richter despite being powerful, is still relatively human. He can be killed like most other humans, but is incredibly tough due to his training and experience fighting Dracula. As such he is vulnerable to many things ranging from gunshots, to poisons. Anything that can kill any other human, can kill Richter.

Appearance: Richter holding the Cross, and Vampire Killer.

Personality: He has a strong sense of justice and unwavering will as he is known to fight even when things are looking bleak. He always stands tall against evil, never backing down, and will always try his best to take out Dracula and his evil forces (or anything else that is nessecerily evil.) He can also be a little hot-headed and can occasionally get cocky, and is prone to anger which when angered he can lose sight of what's right. Yet despite all of that he is a very skilled vampire hunter capable of taking on Dracula (at full power) head on which only a few Belmonts, and Alucard are capable of doing.

Morality: I'd say a Lawful Good.

Biography: Richter Belmont is a descendant of Simon Belmont, a renowned vampire hunter. Every generation of the Belmont clan has produced tougher, more dedicated vampire hunters — yet Richter stood above all others.

He had fought against Dracula, and his unholy army several countless times. With each time Richter pushing Dracula to the brink of defeat. However he was not fully able to defeat Dracula for good. Countless times Dracula had been resurrected Dracula.

In Rondo of Blood Dracula was resurrected by evil humans, who sacrificed a young virgin female's blood and life, commanded his forces to kidnap Richter's girlfriend, Annette and villagers, Maria Renard, Tera, and Iris. Richter, obligated to battle the dark lord in every incarnation, single-handedly slayed the Count's massive army, including Shaft, and arrived in time to save the women — proving to himself that he was worthy of his vampire-hunting destiny.

During the events of Symphony of the Night it was revealed the after defeating Dracula (in Castlevania: Dracula X I believe), Dracula's minion Shaft had put Richter under a spell in an attempt to resurrect Dracula once more.
                        Richter betrayed his people at that time and resurrected Dracula stating: "Count Dracula rises but once every century and my role is over. If I can resurrect him, then the battle will last for eternity!" Alucard then arose from his slumber, braved the evil castle, and with Maria's help freed Richter from his delusion.

Afterwards Alucard had parted ways with Maria and Richter.

In Akumajo Dracula X: Tsuioku no Yasoukyoku Richter sent a letter to Maria, warning her about vampire attacks in the village that she and Alucard were staying in, he also tells her to be wary of the vampire.

It wasn't long before Richter tracks down the vampire attacks. There, he encounters Cyril and Alexis, the self-proclaimed vampire hunters. He rescues the two from a skeleton, making himself known.

Later on, Richter rescues Maria, who was hurt by the potion that Cyril made. He brings her back to Alucard, there he tells him that the ones closest to him will be sacrificed once he gives in to his vampiric urges. He advises Alucard to tell Maria why he is letting her stay with him.

On his journey to find the vampire responsible for the attacks, he meets Cyril again. He tells Richter that Alexis had been kidnapped by a black-winged demon. Richter immediately knew it was Magnus and sets out with Cyril to rescue Alexis.

Richter and Cyril finally meet up with Alucard for the final battle against Magnus, where they had successfully defeated Magnus.

After that Richter had passed the Vampire Killer to the Lecarde Family, stating that until the new century arrives (1999) and Dracula rises once more that no Belmont shall touch the whip. During that time the Lecarde Family then passed the Whip over to the Morris family until 1999 when Julius Belmont came to stop Dracula, the Morris family politely handed the Vampire Killer back to the Belmont clan. During the time that no Belmont was allowed to touch the whip Richter was known as "The Last Belmont" since he was the last one to use the whip. As such the whip contained a memory of Richter which had to be fought as part of the ritual to bring the whip to it's full power.

Traumas: I'm not sure of any, aside from possibly being scarred mentally after being brainwashed by Shaft in Symphony of the Night to resurrect Dracula. The dreaded enemy of the entire Belmont clan.

His theme:

Also I don't know where I should start Richter at all. I heard that I could have had it to where Richter could have been brought into the real world three years ago RP wise when the Horizon Incident or something happened... but I don't know where or how I should start him.
                        Notes:
                        Last edited by Chaos_Grand; 12-05-2013, 08:49 AM.

Comment

@Chaos

Looks pretty good. Just going to point out that there is a few places where the sentence just feels like it ends a little bit to early. Item crash is the most noticiable of them.

...magical attacks called "Item Crash" where if he has a sub-weapon... (if he have a sub-weapon what?)
                          Other than that. You don't have to say it, but could you elaborate a little with his personality. How is he like as a normal person. Another thing you could provide is if he is chaotic good, neutral good or lawful good.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

A vampire hunter? Well, it appears that there might be a story arc involving Flandre and Richter in the future.
                            As for his starting location, you could ask someone about having Richter start near their characters.
                            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Katrix

Oh... damn >->

Well I should edit in that the Item Crash is basically an incredibly powerful attack that say with the Cross sub-weapon if Richter uses enough magic he will summon a cyclone of large magical crosses that will tear apart enemies. Basically it's a super move. I need to edit that in when I get time >->

@TRXD

It would be interesting to see the cute little vampire and Richter interact in the future. I'll also be sure to do that.

Comment

@Chaos

Alright looks good. Now let's just wait for cucoo to get here so he can add it to the archives. I have another app he needs to add too anyway.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X