Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, yeah, that's a given. There are other things though.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Oh boy, John's day is going to become a little more stressful.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Ok I got a bit of a headache so I'ma just focus on me studies for today

Also I'll finalize the organizations in the OP and also point out this concept:
        Let's start to utilize some real world people in the posts.

I mean...superstore scene with Isaac and Rena...
        ...now unless it's in the middle of nowhere...wouldn't there be people there that might...I don't know...recognize an elf and a human in some sort of armor (assuming Isaac has his armor).
        Just some generic humans or something. Make it feel like it isn't just game characters here, otherwise it doesn't feel like Earth as we know it anymore (I mean I know things change but 28 years from now ain't that much.)
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-05-2013, 04:52 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

I already did that with one of my posts, when Isaac arrived at the superstore.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Right
            but still, in general terms, It still feels kinda empty in terms of the fact that it's like they don't run into other...obstacles or people.

That's just me talkin though

Comment

@Cucoo

I suppose. I'll see what I can do in later posts.
              sigpic

Comment

Seems like I won't be home this weekend so I'll wait for my debut until this Monday (Sunday if I manage to get home earlier than expected.)

Comment

@Cucoo and S121

During my arc I have planned (which will hopefully be the first arc for everyone in this RP, especially after I planned for it to be) that will be starting after the Christmas Party in the RP there will be more human involvement with maverick attacks on towns and cities, people needing to be saved and such.

Also about the battle with Isaac and Rena against that Crow Rider thing, and why no one would be around... if there was a large battle with explosions everywhere wouldn't that mean the people would be too focused on finding a safe place to hide until things are over? Also didn't people recognize Isaac in the store before the battle? Sorry just a minor observation...

Comment

@Cucoo

The keyblade war will have lot's of people in it. It's named the second keyblade way war so there is a few things that are kind of obvious. First thing, this is the second time this happens. Two it's named the keyblade war so it will be fought with keyblades. Three, it's a war, a conflict between groups of people.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

@neo

ORGANIZATION Arc
                      It's supposed to be the main embodiment of the original concept of AtWaG where we have the human organizations like SCAE and ACO start trying to do something about the characters running amuck in the world.

Comment

@Cucoo

Comment

@neo

Yes?

Comment

@Cucoo

I... don't know... for some reason it felt like my brain stopped...

Comment

@Zerem

No worries.

@Everyone

My internet keeps going out, so if I'm offline, it's only until I pop back up.
                              sigpic

Comment

@s121

If it is, I haven't noticed

@neo
                                Aye, happens
                                But a parallel that could be drawn

Your arc sounds like (if I recall) the game character equivalent of the ORGANIZATION arc.
                                The same in theory but from different perspectives.
                                The point of the ORGANIZATION arc is to embody the human, the real world aspect of AtWaG.

EDIT:
                                Actually...we could almost draw a parallel to the movie Independence Day.
                                Except instead of Alien invasion, its characters that are doing things that threaten to blow up the world
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-05-2013, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X