Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NPC Character of Choice: The Huntress

Game of Origin: Risk of Rain

Power: She is known to be very fast and has the ability to teleport a short distance.

Weapons: An energy bow which can fire an unlimited volley of energy arrows. As long as someone can pull the string, there can be an arrow. Can also fire heavy explosive energy arrows as well.

Energy Glaive: Uusally looks like a small ball. when thrown, it seeks out an enemy and keeps going, hitting up to four opponents, and each hit becoming stronger than the last.

Weaknesses: She's still human.

Appearance: She wears red armor with a gray chestplate. Her helmet has two glowing turqoise eyes. The armor's legs are black.

Personality: Not much is known about her personality. She is seclusive, and only takes what she needs. She cares not for greed and wealth.

Morality: Neutral

Biography: She was one of the many people travelling on the ship known as the UES Contact Light, a large cargo ship. The ship was heavily damage by a being known as Providence, and crashed into an unknown and very hostile planet. She, along with 9 other survivors travelled through the world through several teleporters, scavenging things from the cargo to help them in her travels. Eventually, they reached the ship itself, where they fought and defeated Providence and escaped the planet.

Traumas: She killed thousands of hostile, yet innocent creatures during her travels on the planet. This still somewhat haunts her, and she would rather not kill another sentient being, unless it was fully neccesary.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Someone give me TRXD's last post, quick. I should have been in bed by now
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Ninja search powah

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post57022

@ Mima

Added~

Comment

Yea, I just thought that the Garden of the Sun was the SDM garden.

Well, if such is as is, I guess I'm gonna have to wait on Kristia and S1

Comment

@ Wonder

Well if Jason is in the SDM...that leaves only whoever controls SDM residents on that end (Wriggle and Yourself afaik)

And you still owe some apps for all your other charas

I need those apps so I can add ya properly to the lists.
            Otherwise, your characters that you're using don't exist in the records.

Comment

@Wonder

Welcome back!
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@ Cucoo
                Okay I have a shitty memory but I am damn sure I made the app for Jason.

And for your much previous question, yes, he is from far cry 3.

Comment

Aye but the others
                  like Lujuria and Gerand

Comment

Oh... In that case, good news is I have hold of an iPad, so I think I'll be able to. Just waitamomenokay

Comment

@ Wonder

Alright

And just FYI
                      Currently I only have apps for

Otori Inozuka - OC

Jason Brody - Far Cry 3

You have to make apps for everyone else ya have, whoever that might be.

Comment

@Cucoo

I think Wonder already made apps for Lujuria, wrath, and all the others.
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Did I?

Oh no, you're thinking of the time lujuria explained the other sins to Isaac last season.

Comment

@Wonder

Found your apps for the sins.

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post54665
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh yea, I did that because they were minor characters.

Comment

Oh that'll do for those

Though I think Lujuria has evolved beyond basics now.

Comment

Working...
                                X