Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More cloning? I wonder who else is going to get cloned. [Insert Flandre clone controversy here]
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ TRXD

Taboo sign: Four of a Kind?

Comment

@Cucoo5

I got a present for ya!
        http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post57940

Comment

@ Zarem

weeee...
          I saw it I just didn't get to announcing anything about it yet.
          I'll get to it tomorrow morning before I go home for winter break.
          preliminary look says it's ok, I'll archive it tomorrow.

Comment

Name: Zarem

Timezone: +1 GMT

NPC Character of Choice: Zagi

Game of Origin: Tales of Vesperia

Power: Consume aer using the blasia on his arm as well as shoot aer out of his hand. Shining Blastia Field

Weapons: Two blades and a blastia made on his left arm.

Weaknesses: He's just a "normal" person. But if you do want something then his bloodthirst might be some sort of weakness.

Appearance: Videos at the Biography for all five of his encounters in the game

Personality: He loves to fight and gives out pain to others.

Morality: Definitely Chaotic Evil

Biography:
            Spoiler:

Traumas: I don't think he would have any except losing repeatedly to Yuri.
            Last edited by Zarem; 12-12-2013, 09:34 PM.

Comment

just FYI
              I can't archive it if it's in a quote box cause I can't pull the raw text input by using the quote function cause ya can't quote a quote. So if you want me to accept it, ya gotta pull it outta the quote box.

I should post this as a note in the OP

Don't put things in quote boxes in apps unless ya give me a way to have the raw text input with broken quote BB code of the quote i.e. [QUOTE][/ QUOTE]
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-12-2013, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Fixed. I can has cookie naow?

Comment

Maybe

Anyway gonna leave this here for peer review

Characters:

Name: Ryan Cyk
                  Codename: Nero

-OC-

Appearance:
                  Head: Blue Bandana
                  Rimless Glasses
                  Black hoodie
                  Blue jeans
                  Black messenger bag
                  Grey boots

Biography:
                  The Head Tactical advisor of the ACO WRAITH Division. A man in his early twenties and an avid game hacker who knows a thing or two about characters.

Obviously I can leave him like this as a not very important chara...or should I just go and flesh him out some more? Which I can...
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-13-2013, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Name: SUSTIC

Timezone: EST

NPC Character of Choice: Knuckles the Echidna

Game of Origin: Sonic the Hedgehog (to be specific he first appeared in Sonic the Hedgehog 3.)

Power:
                    Strength

Knuckles's trademark ability is his immense amounts of superhuman physical strength, so vast that it enables him to accomplish incredible feats, such as shattering boulders to smithereens, punch holes through thick steel and lift objects several times his own size and weight. His super strength seems to lie in his upper body, particularly in his arms and hands. Knuckles' strength is believed to be equal to Sonic's speed, which would make him able to lift and press 100 metric tons, making him physically stronger than all other characters in the series.
                    Another testament to Knuckles' monstrous brute strength is that he is able to split the hydrogen in the air by punching, strike out with his fists or throw object through air with such force that he can make them ignite fire and punch the ground with enough strength to cause fissures, tremors, explosions and even kick up small volcanic eruptions over a wide area.

Physical Abilities:

Knuckles also possess near-maximized physical endurance to match his strength, and is capable of taking as much major punishment as he is able to deal out, even being able to survive a bomb exploding right in front of him. Knuckles is as well strong enough to hold out against an army of robots without rest.

Unlike Sonic, Knuckles is a very experienced swimmer, due to his interest of being a treasure hunter, and can swim to incredible depths and with both great speed and skill.

Knuckles is also shown to have sharp reflexes and acrobatic skills, being able to do special tricks and movements while in mid-air, though he is not nearly as acrobatic as Sonic or Shadow are, nor can he jump very high. To make up for his lack of agility, however, Knuckles possesses a wide range of movement abilities. By stretching his arms and legs outwards while airborne, Knuckles can catch the wind under his dreadlock-like spines, allowing him to glide long distances through mid-air and can do so with great control over his movements. Also, by using the spikes on his fists, Knuckles can attach himself to walls and climb up any kind of surface with ease, no matter the material.

Knuckles is also a proficient burrower, able to dig into any wall or floor and excels at tunneling through subterranean regions with great speed.

Knuckles also the uncanny ability to sense the Chaos Energy of the Chaos Emeralds from a distance, or objects similar to them, such as the Sol Emeralds. Like Sonic and Shadow, Knuckles can also harness the power of the Chaos Emeralds to empower himself.

Combat Skills

Being the guardian of the Master Emerald, Knuckles is a very powerful and fierce fighter. He is a master of a wide variety of martial arts, focusing on hand-to-hand combat, and is capable of taking on even the most powerful of opponents without rest, such as when he was able to take down several of the military trained Nocturnus Clan soldiers. Even more so, he has been able to fight Sonic the Hedgehog to a standstill on several occasions. Also, in Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, Tails notes that anyone capable of beating Knuckles in a fight must be very powerful and dangerous, a testament of his amazing fighting abilities.

Fighting Style:

When in battle, Knuckles makes most use of his powerful arms and fists to take on his foes, with his specialty lying in punching moves where he uses his spiked fists to their fullest. In terms of fighting style, Knuckles' focuses specially on power, using strong and powerful punches, such as powerpacked jabs or piercing uppercuts, to deal damaging blows to his opponents. Once he catches an opponent in his combos, he keep them trapped by keeping up his strikes, not allowing his opponents a chance to counterattack. For stronger strikes, Knuckles tend to build up momentum with his fists by swinging them around, before hitting his opponent with full force. In his Major Eruption move in Sonic Battle, Knuckles takes advantage of his burrowing abilities, hiding underground and hitting opponents with an uppercut as he leaps out when his opponent least expects it.
                    Despite being a powerhouse in close combat, as stated by Sonic, most of Knuckles' fighting moves are slow and easy to read, making Knuckles more vulnerable to those who give themselves time to read his moves.

Techniques and Moves

Knuckles' various moves and techniques revolves around his trademark Punch Attack, where he attacks his opponents with various punching combos, including surrounding his fists with fire. His Spiral Upper allows him to strike foes above him with a spinning uppercut, and his Drill Claw sends him spiralling down on his foes from above. For wider impacts, Knuckles can use his Hammer Punch or Knuckle Slam to create wide tremors or explosions that effect everything within their effect range.
                    Knuckles has also been shown being able to use Sonic's trademark Spin Attack and Spin Dash to curl himself up and spin into a spiky ball when in motion that can damage, destroy or mow down many obstacles or foes or even burrow underground. He does, however, not use these moves or their variants, such as the Homing Attack, as often as Sonic and Shadow do.
                    When gliding, Knuckles can also use his Grinding Knuckles Attack in conjunction with his movements, using the spikes on his fists to damage any foes he comes into contact with during his descend. With his Maximum Heat Knuckles Attack, Knuckles glides through air at high speeds, destroying any foes within his attack range.

Miscellaneous Skills
                    Knuckles is expert treasure hunter, which is shown during his several hunts for Emerald Shards, and can be considered one of the best treasure hunters in the world, if not the best. While not exactly highly intelligent, Knuckles is well-versed in ancient cultures, ruins and legends, and is very knowledgeable on the subject, such as when he was able to translate the ancient texts at Gigan Rocks with little effort.

Knuckles is also one of the few who knows how to access and utilize the powers of the Master Emerald, allowing him to harness the powerful emerald's various abilities.

Weapons: None.

Weaknesses: Knuckles despite being physically strong... isn't very bright, and as noted above he isn't all too fast either in combat. If one knows how to read moves with skill and speed one can easily counter Knuckles before he can even attack. However Knuckles does make up for this in having an endurance level equal to his strength, and having a high amount of Stamina. Knuckles is quite literally a walking, talking Tank through and through.

Appearance: Knuckles stands at a relatively short 3ft 7

Personality:
                    Knuckles is independent, wild, tough and a loner by nature. Like how Sonic embodies the wind, Knuckles embodies the mountain; stern, unmovable and anchored to his duty. Due to having lived in seclusion on the isolated Angel Island and protecting the Master Emerald for most of his life, Knuckles is a rather antisocial and reclusive individual. As such, he cares very little about what others thinks, which makes him bluntly honest, straight-up and egotistical.
                    Knuckles is fiercely loyal to his homeland, and does whatever is in his power to protect it. He prefers to stay close to the island's current emerald shrine to keep a watchful eye over everything on his home in order to maintain peace. Despite this devotion, Knuckles is willing to go with his friends on their adventures whenever his help is needed, or when he feels the Master Emerald and Angel Island will be safe. Though Knuckles has found other lifestyles appealing, he will never trade away his duties as he is far too devoted to his role as guardian. When he is not focusing on his duty, Knuckles spends his time practicing his fighting skills, going treasure hunting or sometimes go hanging out with his friends Knuckles is most of the time very serious and usually likes to be by himself. He is stubborn, headstrong and inflexible, preferring to do things his own way and stands by his choices, which causes him to clash with others. Regardless, he is very strong-willed, seldomly wavering in his determination.

Though he is cool and determined in battle, Knuckles has an extremely short temper and aggressive behavior, and is difficult to talk to or reason with when he is angry. Though his wild-temper has often been known to get him into trouble, Knuckles has also learned to use it to his advantage by channeling it into fighting whoever might be threatening his friends or his home.

Despite being a loner, his temper and tough facade, Knuckles is heroic, brave and kind-hearted, being willing to help others in trouble, even when they are his enemies or people he does not like, such as when he saved Rouge and Shade's lives when they at their respective times were his enemies. He is likewise a loyal and caring friend, who is always willing to help out his friends in tight situations.
                    Since meeting with Sonic, Knuckles has had a strong rivalry with him. The two of them were initially enemies, due to Eggman's trickery, but after Knuckles realized the truth, he and Sonic came to have a more friendly relationship. Despite this, however, Knuckles still held an inhospitable attitude towards Sonic, due to their different points of view and natures. This however stem from the fact that Knuckles is sometimes jealous of Sonic's independent nature and freedom, finding it enviable, though he would never admit it.

Having been living much of his life in isolation, Knuckles grew up believing in honesty, and holds a strong and steadfast belief that there is good in everyone, which always lets him give people (especially Eggman) second chances. Because of his lack of social ingenuity, however, it makes him very naive, extremely gullible and easily misled, which has given him a history of being tricked by Eggman. As such, Knuckles displays a distrusting and aggressive demeanor towards strangers and people he thinks has questionable motives. Over time, however, Knuckles has gotten better about this and is more suspicious concerning Eggman's trickery. Once he finds out he has been tricked, Knuckles can get quite angered, but quickly regains enough of his composure to immediately start working towards a resolution and will stop at nothing to punish the perpetrator.

Knuckles is rather simple-minded, but not dull-witted. He is prone to rash and ill-advised actions, especially when angry, and is not the one to pick complex strategies. Instead, he often chooses force to be the solution, pushing himself through obstacles while focusing on his original goal and ignoring all other factors along the way. When in his right element, however, Knuckles can be quite clever and sneaky, such as setting several successful traps for Sonic and Tails on Angel Island when they first arrived.

Knuckles is said to be shy around women in his bio in Sonic Jam, which makes him act awkwardly around girls like Amy, Blaze, and Rouge.

Because of his secluded lifestyle on Angel Island, Knuckles feels very uncomfortable in industrialized or crowded cities and places, and being around hi-tech objects or gadgets (mostly because he's not to familiar, nor does he understand technology all too well.)

Knuckles seemed to have matured somewhat in Sonic Generations. While he still displays some aggressive, headstrong and stubborn behavior, he is shown being better to acknowledge his shortcomings and displays more personal restraint and better social interaction.

Morality: Heroic Good

Biography:
                    It's Knuckles. What else do I have to say except that he has been the guardian of the Master Emerald for as long as he can remember.

More on his backstory can be found on his Wiki page:
                    http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Knuckles_the_Echidna

After the Horizon Incident he was brought into the real world along with Angel Island, and in turn the Master Emerald. However he had been separated from Angel Island, as he found himself in South Korea. Currently he is trying his hardest to find Angel Island so he can go back to protecting the Master Emerald. Angel Island is currently located in the middle of the Pacific Ocean floating in the air like it usually does, fortunately for Knuckles no one had found Angel Island yet (due to the energy the Master Emerald is emitting being so strong it messes up radars, and it floating high up in the air just above the clouds), and no one has stolen the Master Emerald yet.

Traumas: None I can really think of at the moment...

Notes: I'm planning on having Knuckles start out in Seoul, South Korea.

Comment

For future reference, this is a Humbler Stun Device, also known as a "Shock Stick".

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...c2/Humbler.jpg
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

@S121

And this is Raven's Shadow Step

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=sWh0rFbAPR8

Like every other skill in the game, this one uses mana. Though this is mostly for evasion tactics, and when activated Raven immediately goes into Shadow Step.

Comment

@S121

Oh S121 please note that when Raven uses Shadow Step he does not become fully invisible. Only transparent. You can still see him, but you're also able to see through him.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok. I'll edit it.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hold on now for a moment. Nera just mega evolved in the RP, right? How? Mega evolutions can't be triggered without a trainer with a very good bond to his/her pokemon, that, and the trainer needs both a mega ring, and a mega stone specific to that pokemon. So please, if you can, explain to me for a moment how Nera just did that.
                              Last edited by Koishi; 12-15-2013, 10:51 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

ok then, since I have almost no experience with the new poke games (doesn´t even have a 3ds to start with), Im using youtube to understand the process

In the RP, the 4 month skip gave me ideas to the beast duo new abilities, one of them being mega evolution.

sMy idea for Nera was for her to activate the transformation by strong emotions and after the battle she would explain to the others by showing the wrist accesory that a trainer should have in the games, with that a little backstory about how she obtained it would be posted.

Does that answer your question?
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X