>assumes notifications are broken
      >mfw I check forums assuming something happened
      ^^^^^
      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Welcome to my days when even ghosts donīt come around
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

aye
          doesn't help that I found a solution for me to post and tie everything together for EG... and that I could do a few full chapters in doing so.

to illustrate here's a small chunk of what I have:

“Frict.” Eleos closed his eyes as he wrestled with the situation that had just been dumped in his lap. “Igni’ta, you can’t just reactivate the Rixtigan. The Void can tell when we use Rift Gates. It knows how we operate.” Ignis wilted slightly under his criticism, which made Eleos lighten his tone. “You’re so much like your parents. Between your father’s stubbornness and your mother’s brashness, I’m not surprised you thought that it was the right thing to do.”

“But, Uncle Eleos, the colonists were the ones that activated the Rift Gates. If the Void is as omniscient as you say, then it must realize that they would be testing it as well.” Ignis brought herself up to her full height. “We could begin organizing for the final strike now.”

Lotus stepped in, “Yet we’re far from that right now. We need to assemble an army discretely. We need to build up a fleet. Frict, we need to find the Void so that we can destroy it.” She shook her head in dismay. “Igni’ta, you jumped the gun, again. We’re not ready yet.” Eleos nodded solemnly in agreement. They had been waiting for the many Hunteri’cova, colonies of survivors, to build up their numbers across the galaxy. They were playing the waiting game for their army. Ships were another story, and Lotus knew that it would be their greater challenge if the Hunteri didn’t do anything for it.

Ignis however didn’t share their view on the situation. “We can assemble an army now. I can find the ships. Shev, I could find the Void by accident. All we need to do is recruit the colonists-“

“Why would they fight our fight? They’re not mercenaries and even then, they have no reason to help. This is a Venturian problem. We’ll take care of it ourselves.” That statement made Ignis step back. She knew what Eleos meant. He had survived the Senari Crisis, the civil war that resulted in the return of the Senari Federation. “It was a Senari problem, and we dealt with it,” was Eleos’s saying. He was always bitter about not doing things himself, despite his time in Strix Squadron.

“It’s not just a Venturian problem anymore. The Universe is collapsing and I know it’s because of the Void.” Ignis watched her aunt and uncle intently for their reaction. What she saw was grave resignation. They know, too. They just don’t want to deal with that aspect of it.

Comment

...Hey, guys.

I've been having some story-related issues recently and I'd hate to put you all through this right now, but I really have no other choice but to ask.

*sigh* Could you please suggest ideas for me to use? Even if you don't have any, it's okay.

Comment

You might want to be more specific with that question before I suggest saxophone playing skeletons in space trying to find the cure for cancer.

Comment

Now, the story itself is a crossover between Mario and Touhou.

Does that help?

Comment

Yukari steals all the super mushrooms from the mushroom kingdom in an evil plot to turn all the lolis of gensokyo into big busty ladies.
                  ...or we go more classic and have Yukari, bored, helps Bowser kidnap Peach... And you know how the rest goes.

Comment

Ew busty is no

For real, there is a list of things that should not be crossed over for a number of reasons.

Mario and touhou is one of those things.

There is also a list of things that should be crossed over for a number of reasons.

Blazblue and Guilty Gear is one of those things.

Comment

Yukari? Help Bowser? HA! That's funny.

...Ahem.

All joking aside, that was a really good suggestion. Bowser is going to be the only serious villain, though. I am putting other villains in, like King K. Rool from Donkey kong Country and even Wart from Super Mario Bros. 2. Makes sense, considering that both Donkey Kong Island and Subcon are going to appear. And yes, I know that Subcon doesn't technically exist in the real world, but this is a fanfiction. Fanfics don't follow canon if I recall correctly. Also, the title of the fanfic is called Super Mario Bros.: The Dimensional Visitors. It was originally going to be an episode series, but in text form. Now it's a movie...in text form.

Comment

I forgot to ask you Kilel, it was like a month ago, you told us it would be a bad idea to make a Touhou RP, why is that?
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Because it is. Unless you're doing a super-srs roleplay, it's just gonna be silly and dumb, in my honest opinion

Comment

Well, here we can make good work with our favorite touhou characters. Yes some fanon can appear here and there, but surely we got the personalities of our characters

Spoiler:

Comment

If there's a touhou RP, I reserve Marisa regardless of how well it does.

Comment

I'm with my Yuugi

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X