X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Thank you, Kristia. I think I have an idea of a RP that I want to do. And it's Touhou-based.

Comment

Just know that you would get the support
      http://starecat.com/content/wp-conte...ane-banner.jpg
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hahahaha, that picture.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

There was only one touhou RP I was ever thinking of making, and that was a recreation of Angels Fall First, a thing that me, Hat, and a couple buddies of ours did.

And @Zekai, Yuyuko died in it.
          Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
          "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Hey guys.

So as you may have guessed, mentioning the deadified Peripheral Illusion last night sparked a spark in my sparks, so I wrote a whole new part and even polished up a plot line.

So, anywhere I can post? I'll head over to IP and get this boat back into the air again.

Comment

@everyone waiting for me to post in ATWAG

I'm sorry for not posting as often as I should. I'll try to get it done tomorrow. I posted in pretty much everything else so far, but ATWAG is a whole other situation, due to me having to make 7-8 subposts for ATWAG. The other RPs were posted in because of the smaller workload for them. That being said, I'll try and make ATWAG take priority tomorrow.

Anyways, it's 6:25 AM over here, and I have work at 4:00 PM, so I better be getting to sleep.

Goodnight everyone.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-g...d%2Bcircle.jpg

EDIT:

Also, final thought of the day. A little something I said to a coworker of mine when he thought I was acting silly and said I "had a screw loose".

"Sure, I may have a couple screws loose, but it doesn't take all that many screws to keep a good head on your shoulders."
              Last edited by S121; 07-11-2015, 07:42 AM.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

So I woke up after a nap of 3-4 hours since there are babies here at the moment, and when I get to youtube, I randomly find this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlhQZFTvAn4

Making Unicorns go metal.. what a way to start the day
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

And here I am about to go to sleep. Why is my sleep schedule soooo messed up lately?
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

good question, I have no answer

EDIT: IŽll be off most od the day because I got to repair my blender AGAIN, and a technician is going to check my AC. so see you later^^
                    Last edited by Kristia; 07-11-2015, 12:32 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

@Jasmine: AAAAAAAAAAAAH MOMIJI BINBODA
                      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

@Kilel

AAAAAAAAAAAH! SOMEONE WHO KNOWS!!!

Comment

that moment when the fictional language you make starts to seep into your natual speech

Frict, everything is going to go to Deivi'pa after I set a decent amount of Va'Lati vocabulary.

Comment

Well, crap.

I don't know when I said this exactly, but I said I was either going to take a break from writing stupid Touhou self-inserts or give up completely on them.

Either way you look at it, that choice obviously did not last long. Why?

...Because I'm frigging back to writing these stupid ideas that nobody cares about.

Yes, a story is in progress currently, with the title being An Outsider's Fantasy.

And, uh... One more thing: I actually do need ideas for this story...

Comment

well, what is the base of your story?

Spoiler:

Comment

What do you mean by "base"?

Comment

Working...
                                X