X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for interrupting, but who suggested the Touhou RP idea? Because I forgot.

I think I was me, but... I don't remember.

Comment

Yo. What's up?

@ Super
      I think that was Zekai. Or Wriggle.

@ Kilel
      Well I did have this one idea for this super srs touhou rp called Peripheral Illusion based on the story I made on the forums of the same name. Course no one read it, so I stopped writing. I also decided to scrap the idea for the rp because in the story, the youkai actually slowly die off due to a mysterious higher power. Naturally the main chara was Yukari and the one I had planned to die from the go get was Yuyuko (you bastard!) SHUT UP!!! That being said, youkai dying would seem a little unfair given, ya know, you play as them. Then again we can do away with unclaimed characters, hell, even have someone offer up a character if they wanted.

@ Kristia
      Need yous in AtWaG.

@ SUSTIC
      Need yous in AtWaG.

@ IP RPers
      Let's get this train swimming up again, shall we? That being said,

@ Wriggle
      How far done is Mariette as far as cooking? Because remember, Allen is a good chef and I can get him to help Mariette.

@Zerg Rushers
      Can anyone tell me the jist of the rp? I read the ooc and I'm having difficulties getting a grasp of the concept.

Btw, old banner is back. Cool.

And where else am I needed?
      Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-10-2015, 01:50 AM.

Comment

What about me?
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Touhou rp.

Comment

That I suggested one? I never did suggest one.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Then I guess that it was Wriggle.

Comment

I remember Kilel suggesting one.

Comment

What the hell are you two talking about? Mima used to have a Touhou RP, and TRXD used to have an AU Touhou RP set in the roaring 20s.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

And Kilel was thinking of making one.

Comment

And we all have maybe suggested about it, started one, or something XD

And Wonder, I already posted in Henir´s Time and Space
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia and Wonder

I will post for Henir's once S1 posts for ATWAG... which I hope will be SOOOOON!!!

Comment

@ Wriggle
                          Oh... Where is my head today?

@ Kristia
                          Oh... Seriously, where is my f*cking head?

Comment

your head is in space.. if you see space core please tell him hi from me^^
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, it's apparent that I want to start my own. Problem is, I don't know how to even start an RP like you guys have. I'm scared that I might mess it up.

Comment

Sometimes you just got to jump into the water and see how it goes

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X